EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Kerrville - 10/25/2019 to 10/27/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Lil Guy'

Made our reservations today. Arriving on the 21st and departing on the 28th. They didn't give me a site number yet. I guess Jay told them to hold off on Debbie and myself to make sure we're out in left field. You know Margaritaville will be there and the offer is out for the Friday morning Breakfast Extravaganza. Just let me know in advance. Later and have a great day.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Carol and I will be attending, arriving October 24, 2019 and Departing October 28, 2019. Reservations Made for Site 52.

Chippendale

Jay, since Keith and Betty are going "to be following" me and Dolly, I decided I had better make my reservations with the park. We will be arriving on the 23rd and leaving on the 28. He said he was putting me in site 105 but that it might change. Looking forward to a fun rally.

George

caolynft

We are planning on making it this year and will make reservations once we are back in our "big house". We lok forward to meeting everyone.

Gene ('Bubba") and Carolyn Tice
Baytown, TX

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Great! Just let me know when you make your reservation. Looking forward to meeting!

jayc

I got PM from Ronald "Bubba" and Carolyn Tice that they will be joining us in Kerrville. Looking forward to meeting them.

jayc

We have scheduled a Sky Med presentation for Friday afternoon at 4PM. They will provide cheese and wine for us to snack on while listening to the presentation.

Fulltimers

We plan to attend as will be volunteers for Canyon Lake this fall and winter. If we can't make it for camping, will definitely stop in to meet and visit. We are currently in WV for the summer. We will make reservations today. Look forward to this event.20190401_120259.jpg

jayc

Good deal Kerry and Jere, we'll look forward to seeing you in Kerrville.

jayc

All-I am proud to announce that Ashley and Tripp Warren have agreed to step up to a leadership position with the club. They will be the Wagonmasters for this rally and will become the next Chapter Leaders after. I look forward to meeting Ashley and Tripp at Kerrville.

ASHWARREN

Texas-South Chapter Leaders - retired
Thanks for the intro, Jay! We're excited about joining the team and working towards an awesome Rally experience for everyone!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome to Heartland Leadership! If you have questions or need help, just holler!

West of the rest --

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.