Replacing Furniture

Oregon_Camper

Hey everyone....

A buddy of mine is considering replacing some of their RV furniture. Has anyone used "RecPro"?

Appears to get great reviews and is made for RV’s, but there is no local dealer he can go to and see them in person.

MTPockets

Hey everyone....

A buddy of mine is considering replacing some of their RV furniture. Has anyone used "RecPro"?

Appears to get great reviews and is made for RV’s, but there is no local dealer he can go to and see them in person.
We replaced all of ours.... just ordered Lazyboy sizes to suit our space.

tlkidd

We replaced the couch in our 2011 Sundance with a 64” sleeper sofa from Recpro last spring and so far we love it. I was concerned about ordering it ‘sight unseen’ but after receiving sample fabrics from the company I was able to find one that would work. It arrived by freight, well packed in two large boxes and we were able to assemble it in our RV without a problem. We also replaced our j-couch but chose two glider recliners from the ‘Best’ Company that we found at our local furniture store.

carl.swoyer

Hey everyone....

I replaced my RV furniture with residential real leather 3.5 years ago. It's called Best furniture. You can Google them to find a dealer.
I'm extremely happy with it.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk