Prowler lynx 25lx

cddeason

I'm looking to mount a 28 -32 inch tv on the wall between the dining booth and the bunks. Seems the only logical place to mount it>??
Anyone with the same model come across this situation?

RvChef

Hello cddeason,

I am having the same issue of where to mount the 19 in LED TV in our prowler. I want to mount it in the same place, between the dinette and the bunks, but I can't seem to find a secure spot to to mount the bracket. I just don't want to make a bunch of holes.

How did you make out?

RVChef

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
There should be a specific spot for a TV to be mounted.

Typically there should be a sticker that says "TV Backer Location"...

TVBackerTrailRunner-IMG_0024.jpg

This was in my previous camper...notice the sticker was off by about a foot and a half.

Otherwise, locate a structural beam behind the wall, or as many people do, will mount their own backer plate to the wall, then mount the TV to that.

Also, if you haven't yet, please come over and visit the Heartland Prowler RV Owners Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/307339586436356/about/

RvChef

Hello all,

Returned with an update.
Talked with customer service about where to mount tv on an interior wall. They were great and send me blueprints on where the tv backer was in the wall.

RVChef

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Hello all,

Returned with an update.
Talked with customer service about where to mount tv on an interior wall. They were great and send me blueprints on where the tv backer was in the wall.

RVChef

Don't trust the blueprints (or the stickers)...

They will be close, but not exact.

You'll need to press on the wall until you find the hards spot behind the paneling.

Otherwise, you might just end up with a couple of unwanted drill holes that you can't take back once drilled! :eek: