2015 BH Recliners

Gaffer

I need to have some fabric repaired / replaced on the headrest area of the seat backs. Is there a release to separate the seat back from the main chair body? I don't want to try to wrestle the entire chairs out the door.

Gaffer

Come on, someone must know.

computerbash.gif

jimtoo

Most recliners have the back fabric attached at the lower rear with a snap or a couple of tacks and the stickey tape. Remove the rear bottom and look up near arm area. Some or most I think will have a release lever on both sides to lift the back off the seat area.

Let us know what you find.

Jim M

mlpeloquin

I was able to release mine by opening the back. It is held on by Velcro. Lift the flap and the release is on the left and right sides. Just how excapes my memory. I think you have to pull up or is it down on a lever on each side then lift the back off at just the correct angle. That is only if it was constructed as ours were. Good luck. :)

Abear79

I need to have some fabric repaired / replaced on the headrest area of the seat backs. Is there a release to separate the seat back from the main chair body? I don't want to try to wrestle the entire chairs out the door.

My recliner is doing the same thing. I was goin to call the manufacturer to see if there was a recall on them.

Gaffer

Found a clip inside the channel that released the top. Will have the upholstery shop replace the section that is damaged with fabric from the lower back flap where it wont show a patch.

Coriley

We have 2015 Big Country. The fabric on our recliners must have been a bad piece of fabric. The vinyl coating on top is peeling off the backing. I read that some people are using the fabric from the back flap to repair theirs. I won't have enough fabric to repair all the arms and head rest on both recliners. Does anyone know if we can get vinyl directly from Heartland?

gasman

Camp Socializer
We have 2015 Big Country. The fabric on our recliners must have been a bad piece of fabric. The vinyl coating on top is peeling off the backing. I read that some people are using the fabric from the back flap to repair theirs. I won't have enough fabric to repair all the arms and head rest on both recliners. Does anyone know if we can get vinyl directly from Heartland?

Heartland purchases the furniture from a vendor. Much of it comes from Lippert. I seriously doubt that Heartland would have any reason to stock the vinyl.

I'm having a similar problem with the material on the five seat couch in our 2015 Cyclone.
The two recliners used the most are pealing at the headrest.
Also the fold down back between them is pealing in several places.
I would have though they would last longer!
I know they probably use the cheapest products but REALLY!
Guess I'll be looking to pull it out & replace or reupholster the entire couch!

Attachments

• 193.JPG
    193.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 19
  • 192.JPG
    192.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 15
  • 191.JPG
    191.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 16
  • 190.JPG
    190.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 15

Gaffer

My couch was perfect. I only had the headrests to deal with. I took the seat backs to a shop. They used the back flap for replacement material and built new back flaps that matched close enough since you never see them. Cost just over $100 each.