2019 - Goshen Rally - CheapHeat by RV Comfort Systems

CheapHeat

HOC Vendor Partner
Two Stage 30/50 Kit

There seems to be some confusion about whether the two-stage option was included in the discounted rally specials pricing shown in the flyer.

The 2-Stage 30/50 Kit is an option that will automatically switch the electric heater between the High heater setting and Low heater setting, depending whether you are hooked up to a 50-amp service or a 30-amp service.

The 30/50 2-stage kit is an additional option that can be added to your order and it will receive​ the Vendor Partner Heartland owners club 25% discount.

*Feel free to contact me with any additional questions: Ph 425-408-3140 or larry@rvcomfortsystems.com

jbeletti

9 Days Left!

To date, RV Comfort Systems have sold 6 Cheap Heat systems at the Early Sale Pre-Paid special price. There are only 9 days left to purchase at the lowest cost possible. See post #1 for details.

jbeletti

4 Days Left!

Only 4 days left to purchase a Cheap Heat system Early Sale Pre-Paid special price. See post #1 for details.

CheapHeat

HOC Vendor Partner
*****************WORKSHOP SAPCE STILL AVAILABLE*******************
Even though the date for the special discount for pre-paid orders has passed. We will be bringing a few extra systems with us for those that still want to attend the workshop that missed the cut-off date. Those systems will be sold at the regular rally discount. Which means you'll get the Heartland Preferred Vendor 25% discount off of retail, plus Free freight and NO sales taxes which still adds up to $125.43 savings off of the normal preferred vendors price.
That being said, if you do want to attend the workshop please send us an e-mail or give us a call so we can send you the list of hand tools you'll need and misc extras you may need to pick up in advance of your installation.
Larry@rvcomfortsystems.com or Phone: 425-408-3140

Thanks
Larry

CheapHeat

HOC Vendor Partner
******In response to a recent e-mail I received Today*******
The installation process is normally a day long process, that being said the workshop will be Fri, Sat, and Sun, starting Friday morning with a 1 1/2 hour how to class at the Rally Hall. For the late arrivals or those that didn't complete the job the first day or they had to leave half way through the day for something else. We will be meeting for a Q&A Sat and Sun morning to review any problem areas.
Through-out all 3 days I will be traveling from RV to RV to answer questions and help with any unforeseen issues.

CheapHeat

HOC Vendor Partner
************* EXTRA SYSTEMS AVILABLE***************
We were able to pack in an extra 5 systems above and beyond the already pre sold systems. So, anyone that hasn’t purchased a CheapHeat System yet for the workshop, and would like to attend can purchase one on a first come first serve bases. If you would like you can call Ph: 425-408-3140 or e-mail: Larry@rvcomfortsystems.comto reserve one for the workshop.

jbeletti

NOTE - the Pre-Rally Cheap Heat installation classes were moved from outdoors (Nelson's Pavilion) to indoors (Rally Hall).

Sorry that this change wasn't picked up in our printed docs.

CheapHeat

HOC Vendor Partner
+++++ADDITIONAL INSTALLATION CLASSES++++++
I have had some request for additional "How to Classes" at the Rally. I spoke to Jim and he said if we had enough interest we could do another class latter this week. That being said there is already a class scheduled Saturday 15/June/2019 morning at 9:00 AM in the Rally Hall.
if you feel that you need some more one-on-one, please stop by our display in the venders hall. But if we get enough request we will put on another class Wednesday or Thursday.
Also feel free to contact me directly at Ph 425-408-3140 with any questions.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
+++++ADDITIONAL INSTALLATION CLASSES++++++
I have had some request for additional "How to Classes" at the Rally. I spoke to Jim and he said if we had enough interest we could do another class latter this week. That being said there is already a class scheduled Saturday 15/June/2019 morning at 9:00 AM in the Rally Hall.
if you feel that you need some more one-on-one, please stop by our display in the venders hall. But if we get enough request we will put on another class Wednesday or Thursday.
Also feel free to contact me directly at Ph 425-408-3140 with any questions.

Looking forward to this added class! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk