Sewer hose support

bigdob24

I need a new sewer hose support.
The one I have is the cheap one stapled together and it just folds up and lays over when water goes through it, tired of fighting it.
Anyone have any recommendations for a 20’ that stays where you place it
BT

MTPockets

I need a new sewer hose support.
The one I have is the cheap one stapled together and it just folds up and lays over when water goes through it, tired of fighting it.
Anyone have any recommendations for a 20’ that stays where you place it
BT
I got mine at A Camping World store. Heavy duty, the sections are plastic interlocking hinges. It came in different lengths...

mlpeloquin

I purchased mine, accordion plastic one, and it snapped the first time I used it. A friend of mine was using sections of rain gutter to hold his sewer hose. I purchased some rain gutter at Lowe's that has even sides so that there is no lip to attach it to the roof. I then sectioned the original plastic sewer hose holder to support the rain gutter. The rain gutters nest inside each other and I slide them to length. No more sewer hose forming a water trap as well.

Fox

Stumbling on to this discussion I decided to (finally) get off my butt and order one; not many recommendations here so off to Amazon I went.

After reading the reviews I still didn't have a clue BUT one appeared to be wider and more robust (and it uses real hinges): the Valterra Slunky (thank you goes to NYSUP).

I went with a 20' length, figuring it'd better support my 15' hoses (being less stretched-out); a 25' version is available. I went with the Red version, for better visibility. NOTE: it is cheaper at camping world (but one never knows if its actually in the store until driving over).

$54. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077Y3LXGL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Attachments

• 20' Slunky.jpg
    20' Slunky.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 10