My level up elevation has changed

donmogey

My level up seems to be leveling the chassis higher than originally. Can I adjust it to level a few inches lower? The dog has trouble jumping in. LOL

danemayer

The height isn't adjustable.

You might try manually leveling. Extend the front landing gear to raise the nose just slightly above level - the rear being supported by the wheels. Then extend the rear jacks just enough to take a little weight off the wheels.

donmogey

Thanks. Does it matter if I put a number of leveling blocks under the pads?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

danemayer

I don't know that leveling blocks would help you achieve a different height. But the jacks wouldn't extend as far. That will probably give you a more stable setup - less motion as you walk around or use a washing machine.

donmogey

Thanks. If the rain ever stops here in Eugene. I may play with it a little.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

avvidclif

Just a thought but since I bought the LevelMate Pro I quit using the auto level. It's actually faster to do it yourself but you don't get to amaze your neighbors.

Gary521

It is quite possibel for the Level up to get out of whack. GO thru the manual level process and then go thru the calibration process.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

If it were me I would manually level it to your liking using a 3' or larger level in a few different places. Than ones you are happy with it do the recalibration.

Turn power off on control panel.

Press the up (Front) 10 times
Then down (Rear) 10 times
It will beep and tell you to press ENTER the it will beep again and say calibrated!!!
Done deal.
I do this every so often

Hope this helps

Jerrod

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk