Bighorn 3010.... 2017 vs 2018 Differences ????

Good Day. Wondering about any differences between Bighorn Model 3010, in the 2017 and 2018 years ?
(Several dealers have told me that Heartland no longer makes Bighorn 3010 models, but I still see 2019s for sale ?!)

We are trading in our 2018 Keystone Cougar 279 RKSWE, for a Bighorn; have been looking at many for sale, locally and online.
Also, is RV Trader, Rv .Com, etc. the preferred sights to search ? Wish there was an explicit sight for "Looking For"....
Wish you would let me post my search info, but I understand your constraints.

Anxious to move up to a "live in" rather than a "weekender" !

danemayer

Hi winterhaven,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

It is interesting that there are 2019 BH 3010 units advertised online, but it's not on the HeartlandRVs.com website.

You might call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Ask for Bighorn sales, They should be able to help you out. And if you're considering a new unit, they may be able to point you to dealers who have them in stock.

SNOKING

Good Day. Wondering about any differences between Bighorn Model 3010, in the 2017 and 2018 years ?
(Several dealers have told me that Heartland no longer makes Bighorn 3010 models, but I still see 2019s for sale ?!)

We are trading in our 2018 Keystone Cougar 279 RKSWE, for a Bighorn; have been looking at many for sale, locally and online.
Also, is RV Trader, Rv .Com, etc. the preferred sights to search ? Wish there was an explicit sight for "Looking For"....
Wish you would let me post my search info, but I understand your constraints.

Anxious to move up to a "live in" rather than a "weekender" !

I do not know about the 3010, however we have an early 2017 BH3575el bought in May of 2016 and build in April of 2016. Later that summer they dropped the chair rail in the dinette/theater setting slide and dropped the two tone vinyl walls for walls that were a single color. We like what we got in our trailer! Picture is of the actual trailer we purchased. Chris

Attachments

• 05_5_1.jpg
    05_5_1.jpg
    485.4 KB · Views: 38

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
We had a 2014 3010 for 3 years.
Good unit. Traveled many miles with it. Our dislike after traveling on an extended trip was the short couch (actually its only a loveseat) and the TV in the rear window results in watching TV at an awkward angle
Just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoveredWagon

We had a 2014 3010 for 3 years.
Good unit. Traveled many miles with it. Our dislike after traveling on an extended trip was the short couch (actually its only a loveseat) and the TV in the rear window results in watching TV at an awkward angle
Just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is the exact reason we bought a 3270 RS plus it has a built in hideaway desk under the tv ��
my understandingis that the 3270 and the other 35ft models are no longer built, however similar floor plans are just a little longer to accommodate the new entry steps.