1994 - Fleetwood Prowler 29s

K

karterb

Hello, I am new to this whole RV thing and I just had a couple questions.

I just recently bought a 1994 fleetwood prowler 29s. I am unable to see the unit until the camp where it is stored opens up.

I was just wondering if anyone knew what size the dinette cushions were
What size the windows were that have curtains on them
and what size the mirror was in the bathroom

I wanted to have a bunch of things completed before heading up there but without knowing the dimensions it's making it hard and I was just wondering if anyone had any idea and could help me out :) Thank you!

danemayer

Hi karterb,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Heartland bought the rights to the Prowler name just a few years ago, so a 1994 Fleetwood Prowler is not something most of the people on this forum have any experience with. It would just be a very happy coincidence if someone had owned one of those and knew the dimensions.

You may need to post to an RV forum that is not brand specific. Or perhaps there's a user group for older Fleetwood Prowlers. You might do an internet search for Fleetwood Prowler User Group and see what pops up.

K

karterb

Okay thank you :)

Hi karterb,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Heartland bought the rights to the Prowler name just a few years ago, so a 1994 Fleetwood Prowler is not something most of the people on this forum have any experience with. It would just be a very happy coincidence if someone had owned one of those and knew the dimensions.

You may need to post to an RV forum that is not brand specific. Or perhaps there's a user group for older Fleetwood Prowlers. You might do an internet search for Fleetwood Prowler User Group and see what pops up.