Level Up System Monitor not reading correctly

RVFun4Us

On our last trip, I had problems with the auto retract portion of the monitor. The jacks were all extended like normal while we camped. When we were ready to leave and I turned on the system, the monitor indicated that all jacks were up even though they were still extended. Consequently, when I tried to auto retract, nothing happened. I had to manually raise the rear jacks. When we originally set up, I used auto level and everything seemed to work fine. Thinking about re-calibrating the system. Any other ideas?

Gary521

Mine does that too from time to time. It seems to be temperature related. You can try to recalibrate the system as it can't hurt anything. This is one thing for sure that I check before departing as I do not want to damage a jack.

pegmikef

My 2014 Bighorn had a label right on the control panel that stated in colder temperatures one or more of the jacks may not correctly and to use the manual mode to retract them. That label is not on my Landmark.

2PawsRiver

My 2014 Bighorn had a label right on the control panel that stated in colder temperatures one or more of the jacks may not correctly and to use the manual mode to retract them. That label is not on my Landmark.

Mine says the same thing

RVFun4Us

Temps were in the 60s when this happened to me. Am taking the Bighorn out again in mid-May so we will see if it replicates the problem.