EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: OR, Redmond - 6/10/2020 to 6/17/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoadJunkie

Hi Rod and Kelly, congratulations on selecting, what looks like, a great venue for the regional rally. Please put Susan and Len down for 6/5 thru 6/19. Check is, ah hem, in the mail. We’re interested in the St. Francis School event, but will decide later based on details. Thanks to both of you guys for your efforts!

HappyT

Hi Rod & Kelly,

Please include Shirley and I for the Rally in Redmond, OR next June.

I have made reservations with the RV Park to arrive on June 9th and departing on June 19th.

Shirley and I would also like to be included in the museum and dinner you are organizing on this trip.

Thank you!

John & Shirley Thompson

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Rod & Kelly,

Please add us to attend the museum tour and McMenamin’s dinner.

Thanks, Donna & Chuck

Got you on the lists, see you both soon in Deer Park!

Kelly

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Rod & Kelly,

Please include Shirley and I for the Rally in Redmond, OR next June.

I have made reservations with the RV Park to arrive on June 9th and departing on June 19th.

Shirley and I would also like to be included in the museum and dinner you are organizing on this trip.

Thank you!

John & Shirley Thompson

Got it, Thanks 😊

Kelly

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Rod and Kelly, congratulations on selecting, what looks like, a great venue for the regional rally. Please put Susan and Len down for 6/5 thru 6/19. Check is, ah hem, in the mail. We’re interested in the St. Francis School event, but will decide later based on details. Thanks to both of you guys for your efforts!

Got ya down Len & Susan, If you have never been to a McMenamin's facility, you are in for a treat! We will have our own banquet room and private cash bar also. Their facilities are rehabbed historical buildings. Here is a link to their Website: https://www.mcmenamins.com

The High Desert Museum is going to be nice also...we can arrive before they close enjoy the cafe for an late lunch/early dinner...explore the outside exhibits...then we have the whole facility (Inside) for our group ONLY after closing to peruse the displays...eat a few appetizers have a beverage or two (cash bar)

Thank You,

Kelly

Hwy1Run

Hi Kelly & Rod,

Just wanted to let you know we were contacted and confirmed by Expo Center RV park for June 6 through 17. I put a check in the mail to you yesterday for $85.00 Also, if you would be kind enough to add us to the McMenamis outing and I'll keep an eye out for when those fees are due.

Thanks,
Kevin & Cindy Smith

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Hi guys!! Please add us to the list! We would NOT miss it!! I have completed the online registration and am sending out our check for the deposit as well as the $25 per person today. Can’t wait! Always a fantastic rally!! Thanks for all you do! You guys rock!
See you soon!! :)

Jerrod and Rhonda (Lil Miss Zoey too)
arriving: June 5th
departing: June 20th
Landmark Ashland
HOC #2934

Bogie

Hi Rod and Kelly,

Just submitted our reservation to the Park. Will put the check in the mail today.

Luise and Joe will be attending in our Sundance XLT - 32 feet. HOC 2805

Arrive 6/9/20 Depart 6/18/20

Please sign up for the High desert and the School tour. Thanks

Looking forward to another great Western Region Rally! Yipee!!

SLO

Rod & Kelly

Made reservations at park today and check is on its way. Looking forward to it. Hoping to find some good flyfishing around there.

Rick & Cindy Jones
HOC 2913
Bighorn 3685
Arrive: 6/9/20. Depart: 6/17/20

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For20hunter

Hi guys!! Please add us to the list! We would NOT miss it!! I have completed the online registration and am sending out our check for the deposit as well as the $25 per person today. Can’t wait! Always a fantastic rally!! Thanks for all you do! You guys rock!
See you soon!! :)

Jerrod and Rhonda (Lil Miss Zoey too)
arriving: June 5th
departing: June 20th
Landmark Ashland
HOC #2934

Got it, Thanks guys! SEE YOU SOON IN GOSHEN!!!

Kelly

- - - Updated - - -

Rod & Kelly

Made reservations at park today and check is on its way. Looking forward to it. Hoping to find some good flyfishing around there.

Rick & Cindy Jones
HOC 2913
Bighorn 3685
Arrive: 6/9/20. Depart: 6/17/20

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got you down Rick & Cindy, I'm sure the 'fly fishing group' will help you out keep an eye out on rally post for information about fishing events as the rally gets closer.

Kelly

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Rod and Kelly,

Just submitted our reservation to the Park. Will put the check in the mail today.

Luise and Joe will be attending in our Sundance XLT - 32 feet. HOC 2805

Arrive 6/9/20 Depart 6/18/20

Please sign up for the High desert and the School tour. Thanks

Looking forward to another great Western Region Rally! Yipee!!

Thanks Joe & Luise, Looking forward to seeing you both again. We have you down for the rally along with the High Desert Museum and McMenamins events.

Thanks!

Kelly

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Kelly & Rod,

Just wanted to let you know we were contacted and confirmed by Expo Center RV park for June 6 through 17. I put a check in the mail to you yesterday for $85.00 Also, if you would be kind enough to add us to the McMenamis outing and I'll keep an eye out for when those fees are due.

Thanks,
Kevin & Cindy Smith

Thanks, you are added to the McMenamins list also!

Kelly

- - - Updated - - -

Rod & Kelly,

Please add us to attend the museum tour and McMenamin’s dinner.

Thanks, Donna & Chuck

Don't remember if I replied before...but you are on the Museum and McMenamins events....and dates should be correct on the form now.

Thanks,

Kelly

Terri and Dan Lewis received their confirmation for site D31 checking in of 9/8 and departing on 9/18. We mailed a check in the amount of $85 ($35. registration and $25. per person for rally fees) to Rod and Kelly today. We have a 2018 Bighorn 3160. Our HOC # is 3735. We are looking forward to another great rally.

Oldelevatorman

Hi Rod & Kelly,
I just registered with the park online. A $60 check will be on its way tomorrow to you.

Jim & Linda Kelly
2017 Landmark Newport
HOC# 3604
Arrive 6/10 to 6/18

We’ll miss Goshen this time around due to my rehab from surgery but looking forward to Redmond next year. I’m sure we’ll see a lot of you in Jackson in September. Safe travels to everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Check for $85 in the mail and I talked to the park today and changed our arrival date to the 5th as discussed with Kelly.

Go ahead and put us down for High Desert too.

Yippee!
Kristy

Oldelevatorman

Just got a call from the park not 10 minutes after I filled out the form. We changed our departure date to the 18th!

For20hunter

Terri and Dan Lewis received their confirmation for site D31 checking in of 9/8 and departing on 9/18. We mailed a check in the amount of $85 ($35. registration and $25. per person for rally fees) to Rod and Kelly today. We have a 2018 Bighorn 3160. Our HOC # is 3735. We are looking forward to another great rally.

Great, see you there Dan & Terri

Kelly

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Rod & Kelly,
I just registered with the park online. A $60 check will be on its way tomorrow to you.

Jim & Linda Kelly
2017 Landmark Newport
HOC# 3604
Arrive 6/10 to 6/18

We’ll miss Goshen this time around due to my rehab from surgery but looking forward to Redmond next year. I’m sure we’ll see a lot of you in Jackson in September. Safe travels to everyone!

got it Jim, Saw your info about canceling to Goshen...Rest up and we'll see you in Redmond or hopefully sooner!

Kelly

- - - Updated - - -

Check for $85 in the mail and I talked to the park today and changed our arrival date to the 5th as discussed with Kelly.

Go ahead and put us down for High Desert too.

Yippee!
Kristy

Thanks Kristy!

Last edited by a moderator:

mlpeloquin

Hello Rod and Kelly,

Well Carol and I will try again and hopefully make it this time. If a spring hanger breaks again, I have two new ones in the truck tool box. We will arrive on 6/10/2020 and depart on 6/17/2020. We have a BigHorn 3010RE. I filled out the form and was contacted for my credit card. I did not get an email yet with as site number. We will be sending you a check for $85.00 tomorrow. We would like to attend both the museum tour and dinner. Our HOC# is 2702.

Marc & Carol Peloquin

Just got our site number D02

BusManRG

All confirmed! Site D01. June 10-17. We are going to wait to sign up for any of the optionals right now as we really are unsure if we’ll be there the entire time or not. At this point we hope Rich will be retired and everything will be a go but I still teach summer school so, let’s just say it’s a long way off and we’ve got to leave some options open! LOL. Sent the check for $85 today. Looking forward to it. Had a fantastic time at your Regional in Jackson!!😊

Sandy

CruzTerri

That is something we are definitely trying to work out John, Stay tuned!

Kelly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Hi Kelly,

I would certainly be interested in golf car too. Here's to hoping the price is right

Terri

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

larkinstuart

kelly & Rod
Looking foreward to great rally. Reservations made with park and $35.00 in the mail
We arrive June 7 and depart the 18th.
Bighorn 2017 3270, HOC 1861
Heard from park have us in C13
Larry & Liz Kinney

- - - Updated - - -

kelly & Rod<br>Looking foreward to great rally. Reservations made with park and $35.00 in the mail<br>We arrive June 7 and depart the 18th.<br>Bighorn 2017  3270, HOC 1861<br>Larry & Liz Kinney

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.