EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: OR, Redmond - 6/10/2020 to 6/17/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Sorry to hear that guys, please let the park know also.

Kelly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

For20hunter

Please submit the reservation request form here:

https://expo.deschutes.org/rv/page/reservations

We have two shorter sites left and only a couple people left on the wait list at this point. The park has been working their magic and we have been able to shuffle a few rigs around to pull several people off the wait list.

At this point I would say you are almost guaranteed to get a site. We will continue to have a few cancellations up until rally time because sometimes life just happens.

If you are in a position to boondock, you can take advantage of the nice, roomy, level and grassy dry camp sites for $25 a night with dump station and water very close by. The dry camp area is literally on the other side of the 4ft chain link fence from the park and, can still partake of all rally events if you are dry camping.

I’m sure that we will have the few ‘last minute’ cancellations that occur because of mechanical issues. So if you are in the dry camp section you could slide right in if anyone that may remain on the waitlist ahead of you declines at the last minute.

Kelly

i4110peter

Please submit the reservation request form here:

https://expo.deschutes.org/rv/page/reservations

We have two shorter sites left and only a couple people left on the wait list at this point. The park has been working their magic and we have been able to shuffle a few rigs around to pull several people off the wait list.

At this point I would say you are almost guaranteed to get a site. We will continue to have a few cancellations up until rally time because sometimes life just happens.

If you are in a position to boondock, you can take advantage of the nice, roomy, level and grassy dry camp sites for $25 a night with dump station and water very close by. The dry camp area is literally on the other side of the 4ft chain link fence from the park and, can still partake of all rally events if you are dry camping.

I’m sure that we will have the few ‘last minute’ cancellations that occur because of mechanical issues. So if you are in the dry camp section you could slide right in if anyone that may remain on the waitlist ahead of you declines at the last minute.

Kelly

Thank you for the reply. We will be heading down to Quartzite Az in January for some warmer weather and to have our solar installed. So Dry camping is definitely a possibility. Will keep in touch. Thanks again. God bless and Merry Christmas!

For20hunter

Thank you for the reply. We will be heading down to Quartzite Az in January for some warmer weather and to have our solar installed. So Dry camping is definitely a possibility. Will keep in touch. Thanks again. God bless and Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for 2020 to you also! Looking forward to having you join us in June. Once you submit your reservation request please PM us with all your pertinent info, including Rig model, length. Arrival/departure dates, names of attendees etc.

There are some sign up activities posted on the first thread... please sign up for whatever suits your fancy!

Kelly

Chippendale

I am going to have to be in North Carolina next summer on family matters and don't see how I can be on both sides of the country at the same time, so please cancel my reservations and assign my site to someone else. Hopefully I can catch your next regional.

Thanks,
George Speir

NorthCal Bob

Hello Kelly,

Bo and I are sorry to say we are going not going to be able to attend your Rally in Redmond next year. We were really looking forward to seeing everyone. I have contacted the Expo and

informed them of our cancellation.

Thanks

Bob

For20hunter

Dang it, we’ll miss you guys, I hope all is well with you

For20hunter

I’m brand new, but am trying to figure out how to sign up for the Redmond Oregon rally...?

So if you read the first post of this rally thread, it explains it all on that. You have to call or email the park your information and send us a $35.00 deposit (address is on the first post), plus by January 1st, we need $25.00 per person rally fee sent to us as well. That is all you have to do to attend as long as you are a Heartland Owners Club member. The park will get your necessary information. We just need the names of people attending, your date of arrival, date of departure, Heartland Owners Club Number, Make and Model of your Heartland Product and the money and you are set on our end. As stated earlier, the park needs to have the form on the first post of this thread filled out or you contact them to give them all of that info over the phone. Please let me know if you have any other questions. We can always talk on the phone and I can walk you through it.

Rod

SLO

We’ve had a family member decide to get married during the same time as the Redmond rally so we will not be able to attend. I’ve called the park to cancel. Too bad, I was really looking forward to this rally. It frees up a full hookup site for someone though.

Rick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For20hunter

We’ve had a family member decide to get married during the same time as the Redmond rally so we will not be able to attend. I’ve called the park to cancel. Too bad, I was really looking forward to this rally. It frees up a full hookup site for someone though.

Rick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, Congrats to your family member and enjoy the wedding! Hopefully you and Cindy can join us next time!

Kelly

For20hunter

Hey all, we have had a lot of cancellations so we should be able to pull EVERYONE off the wait list that is on the wait list. We are waiting for Tracy (the park manager) to come back from vacation to be able to put everyone from the wait list into the attendance list. Please be patient.

Rod & Kelly

i4110peter

Hey all, we have had a lot of cancellations so we should be able to pull EVERYONE off the wait list that is on the wait list. We are waiting for Tracy (the park manager) to come back from vacation to be able to put everyone from the wait list into the attendance list. Please be patient.

Rod & Kelly

Thanks for letting us know. God bless, and Merry Christmas.

Peter and Susie Wold

PS. How close are you to Issaquah? A lot of family history there.

For20hunter

One other tidbit we should mention is that everyone moved from the waitlist has already been notified by email. We are waiting for the master list from Tracy the Park manager to compare and then update the forum.

Kelly

DebiMac

Good news and not-so-good-news...the good news is that our daughter (in South Carolina) has announced she is pregnant. We’re getting another grandson! The sad part is that the due date conflicts with this rally. This is the rally we most wanted to attend and we are very sad we can’t be there! But, alas, we need to cancel. I know everyone will have an awesome time! Please share pictures and tell us all about it!

Last edited:

For20hunter

Post 2 and 3 have been updated and we have moved EVERYONE off of the waitlist!! Sorry it took so long to get it all updated, but we had to wait for the updated site list from the park. We have put everyone's site that has been assigned by the park on our roster as well.

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Good news and not-so-good-news...the good news is that our daughter (in South Carolina) has announced she is pregnant. We’re getting another grandson! The sad part is that the due date conflicts with this rally. This is the rally we most wanted to attend and we are very sad we can’t be there! But, alas, we need to cancel. I know everyone will have an awesome time! Please share pictures and tell us all about it!

John and Deb,

Congratulations! How exciting! We will sure miss you, and completely understand that your plan is with the new grandson!!

Rod

For20hunter

Thanks for letting us know. God bless, and Merry Christmas.

Peter and Susie Wold

PS. How close are you to Issaquah? A lot of family history there.

We are in Olympia, about an hour away. We’d love to have you join us at the rally!

Kelly

For20hunter

Is there still space available for this rally?

Peter,

If you are still interested, we would suggest signing up ASAP. We currently have a couple shorter sites and one larger site available because of another cancellation. NOW is the time to swoop in and take it! Here is the online reservation request submission link:

https://expo.deschutes.org/rv/webform/expo-center-rv-park-reservation-request-form

We look forward to having you join us, The Bend Oregon area is BEAUTIFUL and has SO much to see and do!

Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.