EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: OR, Redmond - 6/10/2020 to 6/17/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaSue

Re: EVENT:Wait list OR, Redmond - 6/10/2020 to 6/17/2020

Charles and Sue here. We're new to the Heartland family. Just returned home from the Las Vegas Chapter Rally. Had a blast! We'd like to attend Redmond Rally. I am now searching the forum for the wait list, Can some help me find it?

CruzTerri

Charles and Sue here. We're new to the Heartland family. Just returned home from the Las Vegas Chapter Rally. Had a blast! We'd like to attend Redmond Rally. I am now searching the forum for the wait list, Can some help me find it?

Welcome to the Heartland Family. Check out the first post here that's where you'll usually find all the rally info, contact info, etc.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired

Charles and Sue,

We are glad you had so much fun at the Nevada Rally! We would love for you to attend the Redmond Pacific Region Rally. Please go to the first post and follow the directions for filling out the form or calling the park to make your reservations. Once you do that, post back on this rally thread, the dates you will arrive and depart, your HOC number, the make and model of your rig, and if you would like to attend any of the non heartland excursions (golf, mini golf, high desert museum, McMenamins Dinner). There is a lot going on at this rally so please take the time to read post one. Last but not least, we will need an email address from you to keep you updated as to changes and updates to the rally (you can message us your email address).

Rod and Kelly

ChaSue

Hi Rod, reservations have been submitted. Check for $35 in the mail.
HOC #6375
Attendees: Charles Adkins and Susan Mincks
Rig: 2019 Cyclone HD 3600
Dates: 6/10 to 6/13

For20hunter

HOC #6375

Great! I will put you on the list! Is the date of departure correct? Saturday June 13th, 2020?

Rod

RoadJunkie

HOC #6375

Hey Charlie! It looks like you are now hooked on rallies! We hope to see you guys in Redmond and see all the new devices and features you have added to your rig, that is now that you have absorbed all of our well-intended advise from the Vegas rally attendees. Hello to Susan.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

For20hunter

Hey all, we have updated Post 1 and Post 3, announcing the Scavenger Hunt and the 18 Hole Putting Tournament.

Please check them out!

Rod

tdpasoca

Sounds great. Really interested. At the paso rally. chuck is helping me get going my wife Debbie and me are new. Everyone has welcomed us with open arms. Love the people.

tom and Debbie alldredge

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We signed up for both the scavenger hunt and the putting course with the people in charge. Carlson’s and Jess’s will team up.

looking forward to seeing everyone!
Kristy

For20hunter

We signed up for both the scavenger hunt and the putting course with the people in charge. Carlson’s and Jess’s will team up.

looking forward to seeing everyone!
Kristy

Sounds like the team to beat!!

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds great. Really interested. At the paso rally. chuck is helping me get going my wife Debbie and me are new. Everyone has welcomed us with open arms. Love the people.

tom and Debbie alldredge

Hey Tom and Debbie,

Kelly and I look forward to meeting you both! The Heartland Owners Club is an amazing group of people and you will make lifelong friends! We hope you join us at the Pacific Region Rally!

Rod

mharnden

Rod and Kelly,

Here is the information you requested:

Mike and Keri Harnden
Arrive 6/10 and depart 6/14
Bighorn 3160 EL

Regards,
Mike

For20hunter

Rod and Kelly,

Here is the information you requested:

Mike and Keri Harnden
Arrive 6/10 and depart 6/14
Bighorn 3160 EL

Regards,
Mike

That's great! We have you down for the rally and I sent you a PM to answer your question you asked, but figure I might as well answer it here too so others that might be curious. Mike asked why if there are 6 sites left do we have people on the waitlist. The answer is that the 6 sites that are left range from 32 feet long to 26 feet long and the rigs on the wait list are longer than that.

Rod

lemmelhouse

Rod, we have filled out the reservation form and mailed you a check for $35, here's the info you requested;
Names attending; Carl & Sylvaine Lemmel
Dates; 6/10/2020 to 6/17/2020
Rig Info; Sundance, 3100ES
HOC#; 2989

TikiDawg

Rod & Kelly,

Unfortunately, we are going to have to cancel for the 2020 Heartland Regional Rally. Just found out that I'm going to have to travel to Germany and England on business during this time frame.

Bummer... because it looks like it's going to be one heck of a great rally.

Hope to see you at another event soon.

Safe Travels,
Steve & Kelly Dutton

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Rod & Kelly,

Unfortunately, we are going to have to cancel for the 2020 Heartland Regional Rally. Just found out that I'm going to have to travel to Germany and England on business during this time frame.

Safe Travels,
Steve & Kelly Dutton
I'd quit !!
We'll miss you guys.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

For20hunter

Rod, we have filled out the reservation form and mailed you a check for $35, here's the info you requested;
Names attending; Carl & Sylvaine Lemmel
Dates; 6/10/2020 to 6/17/2020
Rig Info; Sundance, 3100ES
HOC#; 2989

That is great to hear!! How long is your Sundance?

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Rod & Kelly,

Safe Travels,
Steve & Kelly Dutton

Man, that sucks!!! Steve, we will miss you and Kelly!! Please call and let the park know.

Now who am I gonna have with a drone to take pictures??

Rod

tdpasoca

Hi Rod and Kelly,

This is Tom & Debbie Alldredge HOC #6593. We just attended the cava robles rally in paso robles. We had a great time. Every one welcomed us with open arms. We are excited to attend more events. We want to attend the event in Redmond OR 6/10/2020 to 6/17/2020. I called to make reservations. I was informed that this event was full. I asked to be put on the cancellation list. She told me that she would put me on the list and that I would be number three on the list. Is there anything else I need to do? We are new to the club and not sure of how everything works.
Thank You. Tom and Debbie Alldredge. Phone # (805)712-8258

Hey Tom and Debbie,

Kelly and I look forward to meeting you both! The Heartland Owners Club is an amazing group of people and you will make lifelong friends! We hope you join us at the Pacific Region Rally!

Rod[/QUOTE]

For20hunter

Hi Rod and Kelly,

This is Tom & Debbie Alldredge HOC #6593. We just attended the cava robles rally in paso robles. We had a great time. Every one welcomed us with open arms. We are excited to attend more events. We want to attend the event in Redmond OR 6/10/2020 to 6/17/2020. I called to make reservations. I was informed that this event was full. I asked to be put on the cancellation list. She told me that she would put me on the list and that I would be number three on the list. Is there anything else I need to do? We are new to the club and not sure of how everything works.
Thank You. Tom and Debbie Alldredge. Phone # (805)712-8258

Hey Tom and Debbie,

Rod
[/QUOTE]

Tom and Debbie,

That is great to hear! We would love and be honored to have you attend our regional rally. We have you on the wait list. What rig do you own (make and model and length)? There is nothing else that you need to do other than I would recommend that you read the first 3 posts of this rally thread for the details as to what we have planned so far. There will be more posted as we get things firmed up.

Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.