EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: OR, Redmond - 6/10/2020 to 6/17/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
I believe we are on the wait list for hookup - that’s what we wanted...

Thanks!

Thank you! We've got you down and will be working with the park to try to get more rigs into the full hookup sites. We are asking them to move people with smaller rigs to sites that will still accommodate them but free up larger sites for the larger rigs.

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Morris and Sally Eagleman will attending arriving 6/10/20 and departing on 6/17/20. Landmark Grand Canyon. HOC #2927.

Awesome! We look forward to seeing you guys again!

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Arrive June 10, 2020
Depart June 17, 2020
Richard Rylee
Gayle Rylee
Landmark Charleston

Thats great! We look forward to meeting you. We need your Heartland Owners Club number please. Could you also PM or email us your email and phone number so we can keep you on the list with everyone else for up to date information?

Rod

Hello,
Darren and Kristine Read are planning to attend. We will arrive on the 10th and leave on the 17th. Our trailer is a 2017 Bighorn 3575EL and our member number is 6675. I will put a check in the mail tomorrow. Thanks for adding us to the wait list for hookups in the park.
Darren

MMM

Just filled out the expo park’s web request form. I’ll get a check in the mail next week. Looking forward to what hopefully will be my second trip of next summer! 😊

• The names of everyone attending. Melissa Morrison
  • The dates you want to arrive and depart. June 10-17
  • Your trailer (make and model). 2017 Mallard m231
  • Your HOC number if you know it. I don’t know my number.

For20hunter

Hello,
Darren and Kristine Read are planning to attend. We will arrive on the 10th and leave on the 17th. Our trailer is a 2017 Bighorn 3575EL and our member number is 6675. I will put a check in the mail tomorrow. Thanks for adding us to the wait list for hookups in the park.
Darren

Awesome! We look forward to having you attend. Is this your first rally?

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Just filled out the expo park’s web request form. I’ll get a check in the mail next week. Looking forward to what hopefully will be my second trip of next summer! ��

• The names of everyone attending. Melissa Morrison
  • The dates you want to arrive and depart. June 10-17
  • Your trailer (make and model). 2017 Mallard m231
  • Your HOC number if you know it. I don’t know my number.

We look forward to meeting you! Is this your first rally and let us know your HOC number as soon as you get it?

Rod

pegmikef

I can't tell whether or not I posted on this thread, but Mike and Peg Finnegan will be attending the rally arriving on June 10 and departing June 17, 2020. I have been assigned site #B03.

For20hunter

I can't tell whether or not I posted on this thread, but Mike and Peg Finnegan will be attending the rally arriving on June 10 and departing June 17, 2020. I have been assigned site #B03.

Mike and Peg,

You guys are on the list and are #82 on the sign up list.

Rod

For20hunter

Not sure if you overlooked o not but I show you list #18 on the reservation list

Kelly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Alan57

Rod and Kelly, I contacted expo center rv park to sign up for the regional ralley. The full hook up sites are full according to them. They said they have 5 on the waiting list which they have placed in the dry camp area to go to the hook up sites as they come available. They told me to contact you to get on that list. My name is Alan Cole contact number is 209 605-1090. My HOG number is 3964, chuck hale is my neighbor and he is helping me with getting signed up. Thanks in advance for you help.

Hello Rod & Kelly

Just letting you know that we filled out the registration form for this Rally jut now, and submitted it. We will be arriving on June 8th and departing on June 18th 2020. Our RV is a2013 Heartland Landmark Grand Canyon. And our HOC # 3104.

Thank You
Pete & Fawn Olvera

For20hunter

Rod and Kelly, I contacted expo center rv park to sign up for the regional ralley. The full hook up sites are full according to them. They said they have 5 on the waiting list which they have placed in the dry camp area to go to the hook up sites as they come available. They told me to contact you to get on that list. My name is Alan Cole contact number is 209 605-1090. My HOG number is 3964, chuck hale is my neighbor and he is helping me with getting signed up. Thanks in advance for you help.

Alan, we were able to work with the park and get you into a site. We need your wife's name, your arrival date, departure date and the model of your Big Country

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Rod & Kelly

Just letting you know that we filled out the registration form for this Rally jut now, and submitted it. We will be arriving on June 8th and departing on June 18th 2020. Our RV is a2013 Heartland Landmark Grand Canyon. And our HOC # 3104.

Thank You
Pete & Fawn Olvera

Thats great to hear. We look forward to having you guys at our rally!

Rod

For20hunter

We have worked with the park to move people with substantially smaller rigs than the sites they initially assigned, to move them to sites more appropriate and have therefore been able to move 5 rigs off the wait list onto the attendance list. If you were affected, the park will send you your new site assignment. I hope everyone understands that we are trying to allow the most of our members to attend and are not trying to offend anyone in particular.

Rod

RVFun4Us

Hey Rod and Kelly. Do you know when Performance Trailer Braking will start taking reservation for disc brake installs and suspension upgrades? Want to get on that list. Thanks.

For20hunter

It’s funny you mention that we have a flyer for them we are just getting ready to publish keep an eye out in the next few days for it.

hi Rod & Kelly,
Just checking to see if you received our checks for the High Desert tour and the additional $20 that was required prior to the New Year. Mailed them out out around the 21st of September..
thank you

For20hunter

Hey all,

Check out Post #3 for information about upgrades for suspension or disc brake installs.

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

hi Rod & Kelly,
Just checking to see if you received our checks for the High Desert tour and the additional $20 that was required prior to the New Year. Mailed them out out around the 21st of September..
thank you

Steve and Carla,

Yes, we received your additional check for the $50.00 attendance fee and $40.00 for High Desert Museum. Thank you!

Rod

For20hunter

We don’t need those monies until after the first of the year. We will notify everyone when we need you to send the payment. We have received a couple of those checks already and that’s okay. We just didn’t want to hold all that extra money hostage for that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.