EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: OR, Redmond - 6/10/2020 to 6/17/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
YAAAYYY Bobby and Genee, we are glad you are joining ing us again. Looks like we will have a few more of our Terry peeps representing also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

calfirebill

Attending: Joy and William (Bill) Redding
Arriving June 10th and departing June 17th
2016 Heartland Big Horn 3575EL
HOC# 3180

Made a reservation to park online and waiting for confirmation.

Joy and I are interested in the dinner if there is any room left.
We are not interested in the High Desert Museum since we have already been there.

calfirebill

Kelly and Rod:

Received a call from Redmond RV park. They have no more sites for rigs over 25ft. Looks like we are in the dry camping area and on the wait list for a spot in the RV park. Can you let us know how many rigs are ahead of us on the wait list?

Thanks,

Bill and Joy Redding

For20hunter

Attending: Joy and William (Bill) Redding
Arriving June 10th and departing June 17th
2016 Heartland Big Horn 3575EL
HOC# 3180

Made a reservation to park online and waiting for confirmation.

Joy and I are interested in the dinner if there is any room left.
We are not interested in the High Desert Museum since we have already been there.

Kelly and Rod:

Received a call from Redmond RV park. They have no more sites for rigs over 25ft. Looks like we are in the dry camping area and on the wait list for a spot in the RV park. Can you let us know how many rigs are ahead of us on the wait list?

Thanks,

Bill and Joy Redding

Bill and Joy,

I will put you on the Dry Camping List, but I am sure that we will get at least a couple cancellations. We always do. We will put you on the McMennamin's dinner list.

Rod

For20hunter

And to answer your question Bill, you are the first on the dry camp/wait list.

Kelly

"Hi-Viz" Bill

Hey Rod & Kelly !!!

I know you guys were in Goshen, because I parked you !!

Time to update your signature map, for the trip "to & fro" !!! :p:p;)

Bill C.

For20hunter

Hey All,
WE HAVE GOLF CARTS!!

Golf Carts are reservable for the rally by contacting High Desert Golf Cars information listed below. Remember, It's just an 'event price' not a 'per day' price. Our quote was for $325.00 for a 2 seater gas golf cart for the event and $350.00 for a 4 seater gas golf cart for the event. You make your own reservation through the company, they drop everyone's cart at the same time with your name on it and then pick up all the carts at the same time.

High Desert Golf Cars
304 SW Madison Street
Madras, Oregon 97741

Phone: 503-780-4170
http://highdesertgolfcars.com/rentals.html

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]High [/FONT]

Attachments

• Golf Cart Rental Agreement.pdf
    863 KB · Views: 6

Harlou1

Rod and Kelly,

We will not be able to attend the rally. I will contact the park and notify them also.

Just noticed that you weren’t going to be in Jackson. Thought I would be able to notify you there.

until next time.

Jim

For20hunter

We will miss you guys . Let us know if you change your mind later!

jfw_llw

Hi Kelly,
This is Lavelle (& Jim) Wallace. I spoke with you yesterday, as we are on the wait list for the Redmond Rally. We thought we had registered with the club, as we had originally filled out some information for Heartland, but it was not the owner’s club. We have registered now and are waiting for our member number.

We have registered for the event: arriving June 12th and departing on the 15th.
We have a 2018 BigHorn 5th wheel, 3270RS.

I will send you our club owner’s number as soon as we receive it.
Thank you,
Lavelle & Jim

For20hunter

Hey Rod & Kelly: Linda & I would like to attend the McM dinner if it’s not too late!
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you! We were camping with no cell or internet service. We will put you on the list.

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Kelly,
This is Lavelle (& Jim) Wallace. I spoke with you yesterday, as we are on the wait list for the Redmond Rally. We thought we had registered with the club, as we had originally filled out some information for Heartland, but it was not the owner’s club. We have registered now and are waiting for our member number.

We have registered for the event: arriving June 12th and departing on the 15th.
We have a 2018 BigHorn 5th wheel, 3270RS.

I will send you our club owner’s number as soon as we receive it.
Thank you,
Lavelle & Jim

Thanks Lavelle (and Jim)!! We look forward to meeting you both!!

Rod

jfw_llw

We are on the wait list for Redmond Rally, do I send a check now to you or wait until we get confirmation of our spot?

Thanks,
Jim & Lavelle Wallace

For20hunter

We are on the wait list for Redmond Rally, do I send a check now to you or wait until we get confirmation of our spot?

Thanks,
Jim & Lavelle Wallace

Hey Jim & Lavelle,

If you are on the dry camp/waitlist roster currently, we don't need you to send the $35 until you move into a site. We will need your $50 rally fee by Feb 1st, 2020 however. The dry camp people will just pay their fee to the park once they arrive since they aren't requiring we pay to reserve that area ahead of time. Does that make sense? If I remember correctly (still need to check and verify with the park) but,you may be the first on the waitlist now, I believe they moved two rigs into a site already.

Kelly

meagle

Morris and Sally Eagleman will attending arriving 6/10/20 and departing on 6/17/20. Landmark Grand Canyon. HOC #2927.

Status
Not open for further replies.