EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: OR, Redmond - 6/10/2020 to 6/17/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Possum51

Please put down Pat and I for your regional rally. We will arrive June 9th and leave on the 18th. We have a Landmark and out HOC is 2784. We would love to go to the High Desert Museum as well as the dinner on Tuesday. Thanks and we can't wait

DanBarnett

Rod & Kelly,

Already looking forward to the 2020 Pacific Regional rally. Thank you guys again for putting on another event we all can look forward to. The Bend area is beautiful and I’m sure everyone will really enjoy this one!

Chippendale

Since everyone else is giving you their site number, I guess I had better do it too. I will be in site E19. Also, does anyone know, is there a decent site map of the RV park that would allow one to read the site numbers? If so, I haven't found it yet.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Just remember, your site number given at registration MAY change when you arrive. So, please don’t be surprised if it does. The park has to be strategic about where they are placing people because there are a few short sites and we need to maximize occupancy. Kelly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dykesj11

We are in E25.

Frank, it’s a sad day - no Margaritaville or Tiki Bar? Something wrong? Are you ill? Debbie? WTH??

Mrsfish

Rick and I are in E08...and you can move us to wherever you want - as long as we are in the center of all activity. Have shade. It’s quiet. Next to the Smith’s. And closest to the food. I think that’s it

For20hunter

Rick and I are in E08...and you can move us to wherever you want - as long as we are in the center of all activity. Have shade. It’s quiet. Next to the Smith’s. And closest to the food. I think that’s it

Awesome! Thanks for being so easy Rick & Ann!! :p

Rod

'Lil Guy'

We are in E25.

Frank, it’s a sad day - no Margaritaville or Tiki Bar? Something wrong? Are you ill? Debbie? WTH??

Jim, for the fist time in my life, I read the park rules.lol We'll see. Kind of like 'Field of Dreams'. If we build it, they will come.

jargan

Jargan
Jie and I are looking forward to the Pacific NW Rally,
Our site number is A02, Checking in on June 9, 2020 and departing June 21, 2020. We have a 2018 Landmark Newport.
Our HOC #2342
Thanks,
Jim and Jie Arganbright

For20hunter

Our site number is A02, Checking in on June 9, 2020 and departing June 21, 2020. We have a 2018 Landmark Newport.
Our HOC #2342
Thanks,
Jim and Jie Arganbright

Thanks Jim and Jie!!

Rod

Mrsfish

Our HOC #2342
Thanks,
Jim and Jie Arganbright

well there goes the neighborhood🤣😉😂

SLO

Hi Rod & Kelly

Please put Rick and Cindy down for the Old St Francis dinner and the museum tour.

Thanks, Rick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For20hunter

Hi Rod & Kelly

Please put Rick and Cindy down for the Old St Francis dinner and the museum tour.

Thanks, Rick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Rick and Cindy. We will add you to both lists.

Rod

NorthCal Bob

Hi Kelly,

Hope everyone is enjoying the National Rally, Sorry I haven't answered sooner, Bo and I are also traveling and currently in North Dakota. PLease include both of us for the social dinner at the St Francis School. Hopefully you can still get us in.

Thanks
Bob

GramphLee

Hi, we're assigned site C12 for the rally. Please include both of us for the social dinner at the St Francis School & museum tour. Hopefully you can still get us in. Thanks, Lee & Shelly Limpach

Status
Not open for further replies.