Cyclone 4007 List of Continuous Mods

Dmetcalf

Next to the new refrigerator. I’ve added it to the list (as well as a picture and description). You’ll have to scroll back up to top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks I'll go back and check it out.

- - - Updated - - -

Next to the new refrigerator. I’ve added it to the list (as well as a picture and description). You’ll have to scroll back up to top.

I see you replaced the fridge with a slightly narrower one to give you space to work with for shelving. Good job on that ..!

Matt750

Thanks I'll go back and check it out.

- - - Updated - - -

I see you replaced the fridge with a slightly narrower one to give you space to work with for shelving. Good job on that ..!

Thanks!!

Dmetcalf

I added some ground effect lighting. I like that with this you can see well enough and not need distracting bright outside lights to get around the unit at night. 0FB7E70F-F6B0-41FA-9E70-6950F75D01FB.jpg

mwc

Love the ground lights. Which ones did you purchase and how are they wired and operated? With a switch etc??

Dmetcalf

075003B2-3649-485B-AD79-24D26085EE5A.jpg
Love the ground lights. Which ones did you purchase and how are they wired and operated? With a switch etc??

This kit comes with a 110 plug that converts it to 12v so I plugged it into the 110v plug on the door side of the storage area and ran the wire down the opening below it ( where it is designed to allow an extension cord to come thru) and zip tied the power cord to the propane pipe then used alcohol to clean the underside of the black plastic and then ran it all the way back ( I purchased 2 lengths of this aLed lights) to be able to run it all the way down to the back of the camper then used some small plastic clamps (I’ll attach a pic) and used very small & short screws to secure it ( even though it has the dbl. sided tape) attached to it. It is Bluetooth so it comes with a remote to turn it on with or there is a downloadable app for your phone you can use to operate it too.

- - - Updated - - -

2BB8464D-6F28-4DB4-BD59-62683BA71BA5.jpg

mwc

Ooops, last question.. Do the two strips you purchased hook together so you wont need to plug both in?

dhauser

Amazing list of upgrades. I just picked up a 2020 4007 and already working on a few things like Surge Guard 40240, Furrion Camera System, Glendinning 05505-12-35 Hose Reel, Pressure Regular and Dual Canister Water filter.

12. Rear patio step storage
Every time I go to load the garage I have to unstrap the patio stairs from the floor, then take it out and put it on the ground, then strap it to the back of the golf cart after everything is loaded. Our garage is pretty well loaded when we pack and space is a premium. Yes, I could throw the stairs in the back of the truck. And no, I don't want to mess with that. So, I fabricated some tie down points that go underneath garage TV area of the 4007. The space under the TV is almost like it is made for the rear patio steps! They fit perfectly underneath the TV. I started out by ripping two sides of a 4x4, then routed them out for some airline tie down track. I covered the wood with the same wall paper as the walls. I wanted the tie down points to sit out far enough so when the stairs are up against the tie down points it doesn't interfere with the pull out drawer (as seen in the pictures).

View attachment 62100View attachment 62098View attachment 62099View attachment 62097View attachment 62096

Love this storage solution. Could I buy a set of these rails from you that I could install?

Burnsze15

Amazing list of upgrades. I just picked up a 2020 4007 and already working on a few things like Surge Guard 40240, Furrion Camera System, Glendinning 05505-12-35 Hose Reel?

Can you share with us the hose reel install?? Where did you put it. Having the cable reel and a fresh water hose reel plumbed in is going to cut my setup time down considerably!!!! All is left is a cable wire and sewer hoses

dhauser

My plan is to install the hose reel and water filters in the storage bay next to the wet area. I am doing this weekend so will figure out then. Got a nice floor hatch with rollers so hose can come right out the bottom.

Can you share with us the hose reel install?? Where did you put it. Having the cable reel and a fresh water hose reel plumbed in is going to cut my setup time down considerably!!!! All is left is a cable wire and sewer hoses

Matt750

Amazing list of upgrades. I just picked up a 2020 4007 and already working on a few things like Surge Guard 40240, Furrion Camera System, Glendinning 05505-12-35 Hose Reel, Pressure Regular and Dual Canister Water filter.

Love this storage solution. Could I buy a set of these rails from you that I could install?

Can't wait to see the upgrades! Also, I just sent you a pm.

- - - Updated - - -

I just added my sewer hose storage solution. Thought you might want to check it out.

Burnsze15

My plan is to install the hose reel and water filters in the storage bay next to the wet area. I am doing this weekend so will figure out then. Got a nice floor hatch with rollers so hose can come right out the bottom.

Please post pictures! Thats exactly what I want to do. You can plumb the hose from the reel to the wet panel and it sounds like youre going tk install the roller hatch under the storage? My only concern with this install is ensuring the connections are solid and totally leak free, as I can totally imagine the nightmate of opening the caninet to find an jnch of water in it!

Here’s an idea I was toying with. Could the reel be bolted sideways to the frame with the rollers facing outward in the forward or rear (next to power cord) of the unit with a hatch and roller similar to the power cord? Or perhaps bolted vertically to the frame with a 90 degree bracket so the hose comes out the bottom of the rig?

My goal in life is to be like the Pusher guys. Less work more fun (although sometimes those guys arent much fun and they dissapear in those things for days never to be seen again after they put out the obligatory folding chair that never gets used) Sorry I digressed there!! But seriously Id love to be able to pull up, run the power cable the hose off a reel, quick connect the lines off my macerators (I have two one for each sewer) to the sewer and done. When its time to go, reel in the lines, wrap up the hoses for the sewer and away we go! With the side porch now I can see the job of patio mats and all that going away as well.

Thanks guys this is great stuff!!

Burnsze15

Can't wait to see the upgrades! Also, I just sent you a pm.

- - - Updated - - -

I just added my sewer hose storage solution. Thought you might want to check it out.

Thats great man!!! Im curious if youre an A&P. If you have no idea what that is just disregard!! Youre work is fantastic. Those tubes are perfect and I may just do that. The Macerators are great, however sometimes they are truly more work than they are worth. Grey water open drainage is an issue with them and you have to do a modification to allow grey water to drain openly. Otherwise I have to run the macerator when the grey tank fills and thats like once a darn day with this group here and long showers!! . That would get rid of the big bins I used to put the three 20’ lines in. That would then make my docking “bin free”!

One other question, where did you get the wallpaper for the stair mount? Ive got two sets and I am goung to desperately need a place to store them other than on the floor. Im thinkimg with your install, I can put them one in front of the other and secure them.

Burnsze15

Here’s the macerator upgrade. You would need two, and one optional storage box for both macerators with a Y connector in it, mounted midway or slightly aft between the two sewer outputs. Then both switches can be run to either the wet bay or the storage box. Downside, you need to empty the grey tanks with the macerator and sometimes thats a royal pain, esp with kitchen sinks as the tanks like to fill up quick when cooking or doing dishes.

https://youtu.be/EYIbbOdYExM