New to the Fuel Fam

Just make sure you test & operate everything before you sign, especially from CW, much easier than going back. The tech doing our PDI told us he gets one hour, I said who takes over when you leave because we are testing & checking everything, I have all day. He kept telling us why we couldnt do that right now & I kept showing him how we can. As long as you dont give them the $$$ they keep finding more time, good luck .

Just make sure you test & operate everything before you sign, especially from CW, much easier than going back. The tech doing our PDI told us he gets one hour, I said who takes over when you leave because we are testing & checking everything, I have all day. He kept telling us why we couldnt do that right now & I kept showing him how we can. As long as you dont give them the $$$ they keep finding more time, good luck .

Thanks for the info, will make sure to do just that.

Kbvols

Here is a link to a great PDI list created by Oregoncamper. i recommend dividing the list between 2 people that will make it go a lot quicker. Our last rig we took close to 4 hours. My wife mainly focused on the interior and I did the outside. Most everything was minor and we where extremely picky. The tech stayed with up the entire time. Don’t let them tell you otherwise. It’s no different than a house you do an inspection/walk thru/ punch list prior to signing your life away. Do the same with the RV

https://www.rvwiththetanners.com/pre-delivery-inspection