EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NV, Las Vegas - 10/17/2019 to 10/20/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLOYD PHILBROOK

Nevada Chapter Leader
Still have 12 sites left. I have to turn all sites back to campgroung on Sept 16 so i do not have to pay for them. I am now collecting payment for the three rally days.($156) Floyd

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Hey Floyd...

Our Prowler 5'ver is up for sale right now, but if we still have it by then we may just book a spot there so we can see you guys!

I have my eyes on an older Prowler bumper pull TT (pre Heartland) that we may just purchase when our 5'ver sells...

Miss you all!

FLOYD PHILBROOK

Nevada Chapter Leader
Any one thinking about this rally please sign up as I have to turn spot back in. This year we will have roasted beef tenderloin or chicken breast. Please let me know what you want so I will have enough of each. Floyd

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
This year we will have roasted beef tenderloin or chicken breast. Please let me know what you want so I will have enough of each.

Beef tenderloin is our choice.

FLOYD PHILBROOK

Nevada Chapter Leader
For the friday pot luck please bring salad, side dish or desert. We will have a breakfest on sat morning of sausage and pancakes. Floyd

Wmnmy

Floyd I want tenderloin and chicken can’t wait gonna be a great rally.........

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Another great Nevada chapter rally put on by Floyd. Lots of great food and seeing old friends and meeting new ones. It was a great time by everyone that attended.

Thanks again Floyd.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Looks like it is another great rally! Kelly and I wish we be there! Have fun for us everyone. Thanks again Floyd for another great year of leadership!

Rod

RoadJunkie

Great job, Floyd! We also want to thank all those who worked had to cook and support this rally. We had a blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.