New Heartland owner & new to forum

Spazmat

Goooooooood Morning everyone!

I'm new here and wanted to say hi.

Hi!

A few weeks ago I traded in my 19' Jayco and upgraded to a 2019 34' Heartland Pioneer. I had bought the Jayco a few years ago for me and my two kids. It was fine when they were small, but my son, at fourteen, is now taller than me! The small trailer was getting too small, so now we have a big one with a slide out! Yay for extra room!

I just booked a site up in Saugerties, NY for our first overnight trip tomorrow. We're all excited to go spend the night in the new camper! To be honest, I think I'm more excited than the kids! I'll keep ya posted. L8R!

danemayer

Hi Spazmat,

Congratulations on the new Pioneer and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Feel free to ask if you have any questions. We've got a great group of friendly and helpful people here who are quick to share what they've learned.

Also check out the Heartland Owners Club. Membership is free and gets you into rallies near you where you'll meet like-minded people and have a great time.

NP_Chief

Congratulations and welcome to the forum! They have a few rallies coming up in your area. You can check them out in the events tab. There are a greeat bunch of folks here to help if you need it. Good luck on your first weekend.