EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: SC, Charleston - 4/30/2020 to 5/3/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Re: EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: SC, Charlestion - 4/30/2020 to 5/3/2020

Look out Charleston here we come. Just made our reservations at Oak Plantation Campground. Arriving on April 29th and departing on May 4th.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to mention Byrd, that both Carol and I would like to sign up for the tour of Charleston as well as the Low Country Boil.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

Welcome Cliff & Sharon, Ron & Shelia, Dick & Debbie, Shannon & Melissa, David & Stephanie and Keith & Carol. Glad to have you all.

Don't forget to respond to this thread after you have registered with the campground so we have an accurate count. Sure don't want to leave anyone out.

Nabo

WOW - registration is now open and are coming in fast. Don't wait - get your sites now while they last.

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders

Well reservations are made. 29 April - 3 May. No site assigned yet.

Nabo

Fantastic news Hayden and GiGi. Glad to have ya'll.

'Lil Guy'

Debbie and I will make reservations tomorrow. Going to arrive 4-28 and leave on 5-4. We'll post back tomorrow to confirm dates. Looking forward to visiting this area and meeting the Southeast chapter members. We'll be bringing Margaritaville with us. Looking forward to this rally. Later and have a great day.

Nabo

Glad to have the 'Lil Guy' (love that forum name). Just let me know when ya get registered.

'Lil Guy'

Signed up with the park. Ariving on the 28th and leaving on the 4th. Debbie will get you a check in the near future for the $50.00. Looking forward to meeting the SE Region members. We'll be bringing Margaritaville for the trip if the park has enough power available to light it up.
We've scheduled a trip including stopping off for the Mississippi rally just ahead of this one with a stay in Florida before heading up to Charleston.
Again, looking forward to meeting everyone at the rally. Later and have a great day.

Nabo

I'll put you down Frank (and of course Debbie) on the list. Glad to have ya'll.
B--

lyonsden

Registration is now open. When registering, let them know you are with the Heartland Owners Club rally. Once you have made your reservation with the campground, please post on this thread so we know you are coming.
Hello, new to this forum. Will pick up our new North Trail this Friday the 22nd. Interested in attending this rally, what usually happens at these events. We are a retired couple. Thank you.

Nabo

Hello, new to this forum. Will pick up our new North Trail this Friday the 22nd. Interested in attending this rally, what usually happens at these events. We are a retired couple. Thank you.

Congratulations on your new North Trail. These are great travel trailers.

As for rallies, each one takes on it's own personality with no two being alike. Some rallies are very laid back with potluck dinners and evenings enjoying the campfires while others are very busy with discussion groups, vendors or local tours. The good things about rallies is meeting other Heartlanders and making friends. Also if there is a simple problem with your camper, then many folks will try to jump in and help figure out the problem.

As a Heartland owner, you can attend any State Chapter or Regional/National rally. Just follow the info on a thread and sign up. We did a lot of traveling thru the country attending the different rallies in areas that we wanted to visit. As retirees, the sky is your limit.

We would love to invite you to attend the Southeast Region Rally. Charleston is a great area to visit whether it's a day at the beach or visiting the historical homes. Hope to hear from you soon.

Byrd

'Lil Guy'

We attended our 1st rally in our NT21FBS. It got lost among the LM and BH 5th wheels,lol Had a great time, met great people, were made to feel welcome and ate and drank plenty.lol This will be our 1st southeast chapter rally but I'm sure it is like all of the rest we've attended all over the US. I can just promise you will be made to feel welcome and are invited to have cocktails at Margaritaville nightly. We've made friends for life at these events and travel all over to visit them, either at a rally or just visiting in their area. Try and attend this rally and I'm sure you will enjoy yourself. I'll personally see to it myself.lol

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders

Reservations made for the rally for 4/26 - 5/3/20 - no site number given - looking forward to it! Definitely interested in a tour of Charleston.

Nabo

Glad to have you and Paul on board for the SE Region Rally. See ya soon.

'Lil Guy'

Debie and I both want to see the sites in Charleston. Can you shed some lite on what the tour includes and the boil you're planning. Thanks in advance.

Nabo

We are working hard to nail down a tour group for the Southeast Region Rally but as of right now nothing has been finalized but the field is narrowing down.

Low Country Boil is a southern dish that has shrimp, corn, new potatoes and kielbasa sausage. It's good but again it's not finalized.

'Lil Guy'

Debbie and I would like to attend both if and when finalized. Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to the rally and visiting the area.

Joe G

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired

Ok Nathan and Byrd, Karen and Joe (AKA John) are registered. We are scheduled to arrive 4/25 and depart 5/5. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Nabo

Yeah - glad to have you both Joe and Karen. It will be an exciting time in Charleston.
Byrd

Nabo

FANTASTIC NEWS - Charleston Harbor Tour has been booked for Friday May 1, 2020. This will be a private boat tour of Charleston from the water. For info see this link.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.