EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: SC, Charleston - 4/30/2020 to 5/3/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

ljsexton

The Sexton's are registered at the Oaks. Will arrive on 4/29 and depart 5/4. Hopefully will not have to make too many pit stops in our 1 hour drive to Charleston. Safe travels everyone.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome Tommy and Linda, and glad to have you two on board. I hope that long drive doesn't give you a backache:rolleyes: ;)

Nabo

HURRY HURRY - less than 90 days to register. Call now to obtain your site before registration is closed.

Chippendale

Just called the park and made reservations to arrive on April 28th and depart on May 4th. She did not give me a site number. The check for a one person event fee is in the mail.

Thanks,
George Speir

'Lil Guy'

I'm a little worried about Margaritaville with John and George attending. Might be off limits to women and children. I'll have to check with the park to see if there is enough power to light it up. Last time we set it up. we had to unplug all he rigs in our row. Really looking forward to this rally. So much to see in this area.
Needless to say, there will be world class Margaritas along with equally famous Finnegan Punch served at Margaritaville.
All attendees please feel free to stop in and have a cocktail or two. It won't be hard to find.
Later and have a great day.

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
We are so glad to have the Smiths and Allens join us.

Phil - I will give ya a call in the next couple of days cuz I have a flavor to ask.

Randy and Santha - see ya in a couple of weeks at Tampa.

Sounds good Byrd! Looking for ward to seeing the Allens as well!

Nabo

Glad to have ya George and the puppy dog come all the way from TX for the rally. Safe travels.

Nabo

Glad to have the Miller family. Hope that JR can get some leave time and join us.

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
The Miller's are in ... 4/30 - 5/3 minus JR (unless he gets an overnight leave)
Awesome I have harbored wayward cadets when I was at the College of Charleston. Let me know if you need some tips on springing JR

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

ljawest

The Wandering Wests are arriving Wednesday, April 29 and departing Sunday, May 3.
Yes, we want to go on the harbor tour and any other activity.
Check is in the mail. We missed all the rallies last year and look forward to an active rally year this year.

Nabo

hurry hurry.gif It's only 16 weeks until a fun time in Charleston SC. Get your registrations in.

Nabo

The rally can have a private tour of the H.L. Hunley (click on the H L Hunley blue link to the website) on Thursday April 30th if there is enough interest. The cost is $20 per person. It is an hour and a half tour of viewing the Hunley and the science of preserving her. For the private tour, they would like at least 50 people.

If you are interested, please respond so we can get an head-count.

Status
Not open for further replies.