EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: SC, Charleston - 4/30/2020 to 5/3/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Also welcome Rick and Bev Raab. Would you like to be included on the Hunley Tour?

The campground has 2 folks listed as part of the rally. Please let us know if Sheryl Bowen and Lisa Knight have registered. If so you can contact me by private message your arrival date, your home state, if you are a member of the Heartland Owners Club your number and the type of Heartland camper you have.

Thanks
Byrd

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Hey Everyone, we have been on a SECRET MISSION....or maybe Witness Protection for the last few years....BUT, WERE BAAAAACCCKKK!!!! I promise NOT to BLOW anything up!!! (maybe) . Kem and I will be arriving Thursday, departing Sunday...not sure if we can make the Hunley tour...will know closer to event. We are looking forward to RE-connecting with great friends!!!!!

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey Everyone, we have been on a SECRET MISSION....or maybe Witness Protection for the last few years....BUT, WERE BAAAAACCCKKK!!!! I promise NOT to BLOW anything up!!! (maybe) . Kem and I will be arriving Thursday, departing Sunday...not sure if we can make the Hunley tour...will know closer to event. We are looking forward to RE-connecting with great friends!!!!!
WooHoo!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Nabo

It will be good to see you and Kem again BUT the bazooka gun should be left at home :rolleyes:.
Byrd

lduguay

It will be good to see you and Kem again BUT the bazooka gun should be left at home :rolleyes:.
Byrd

Byrd, you MIGHT want to “splain” to the newer folks that it is all SPECIAL EFFECTS!!🤪

Don’t want to scare anyone away!!

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders

Yahoo!!!! We cannot wait to see Y'all again! HMMMMMM Is there a Pizza in your future?20170523_184337.jpg

Nabo

rainbow row.jpgCome to the Southeast Region Rally in Charleston SC and see Rainbow Row

Dennyha

You can add Dennis and M’Lisse Haas to the list. We made a reservation with the campground yesterday, and mailed a check.
We have a 2015 Cyclone.

Nabo

Welcome Dennis and M'Lisse. Glad to have you both joining us in Charleston. Have a couple of questions - what day are you arriving? and if you are arriving early enough, would you like to go to the H.L. Hunley tour?

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Reservation made to arrive Wednesday, 4/29 and depart Sunday 5/3. Yes for the Hunley Tour, and the Rally fee of $50 to be hand delivered. :p
Looking forward to a thrilling (Lance is involved!) time with our great Heartland family.

Nabo

Whoopee - The Flying Dutchman and better half are coming. PS - I can walk down and get your check :rolleyes:. Will also add you both to the Hunley tour.

Dennyha

Welcome Dennis and M'Lisse. Glad to have you both joining us in Charleston. Have a couple of questions - what day are you arriving? and if you are arriving early enough, would you like to go to the H.L. Hunley tour?
We will be arriving on Thursday, and leaving on Sunday. We will have to pass on the Hunley tour.

Nabo

Thanks for the heads up Dennis and understand about the work thing.
B--

lduguay

Looking forward to a thrilling (Lance is involved!) time with our great Heartland family.

Now WHY would little ole me possibly make any Heartland Rally more “thrilling” than a Rally hosted by the Fabulous Mathis team???🤓

Looking forward to seeing y’all...it’s been too long!!

Nabo

It's t-shirt time. Everyone registered for the rally will receive a t-shirt (verify that your name is on post #1). Shirts will be unisex sizes so please state what size shirt each person will need. Upon receiving your sizes, post #1 will be updated beside your name.

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
It's t-shirt time. Everyone registered for the rally will receive a t-shirt (verify that your name is on post #1). Shirts will be unisex sizes so please state what size shirt each person will need. Upon receiving your sizes, post #1 will be updated beside your name.

Large 2ea
XXL 1ea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.