Water leak 3700RLB

KyleB83

Looking for a direction on finding what’s causing a water leak in the compartment below the master bedroom bed.. none of the PEX, plumbing or any fittings are even damp

any my help is great folks

thanks

mlpeloquin

Just where is you shower located. I had a leak from my air gap backflow preventer. It is located behind the shower wall which just sits over the storage space under the bedroom. I was not applying enough flow/pressure to make the seal tight when I was rinsing the black tank. It could also be the shower valves.

OldSlowHans

CinC of Everything Else
Our BC 3510RL started having a "damp" floor on the port side of the pass through near the control center.

Pulled open that false wall behind the control center, and found a couple of plumbing joints had "almost invisible" leaks back in that jungle of valves and bypasses. These joints were ones with "flexible hose" tubing (instead of the regular PEX tubing). In our rig (2011 model) most of the plumbing is the rigid red/blue PEX with crimp fasteners. All of this was fine. The leaks happened where they used screw-type "radiator clamps" and plastic elbows/tees with the flexible tubing. I replaced all the pressurized "flexible hose" tubing with regular PEX, brass elbows/tees, and crimp fittings. Took me a whole day, and $150 in parts and tools, but no more leaks due to "economy/time saving" (cheap) craftmanship at the factory.

sengli

I had a leak that I couldnt find for a long time. Turns out the water heater bypass plastic valve body had a hair line crack in it.