New Tow Vehicle

RCD1968

This past weekend I traded in my 2014 F-150 EC for a 2013 Chevy Silverado 2500HD (duramax) to tow my 32LX Prowler. My first official tow will be on Memorial Weekend which is coming up quickly. I went on several trips last year with the F-150 however I am really hoping this upgrade makes the whole towing experience better.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

That will be a NIGHT and DAY difference.
Then you will be saying "well heck we have this bigger truck now we can get a bigger trailer" !!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Fox

Without supporting pics (both 2500 and Prowler) I'm calling BS.

Enjoy the new ride.

avvidclif

If I might make a suggestion. Your first campout should be right where it sits. Load it up with everything you need to actually go camping and then move in Fri nite and stay until Sunday. You are allowed to use the house for potty calls, nothing else. Eat, sleep, shower, and everything in the trailer.

It's a lot easier to walk into the house for a gotcha moment than drive to town. If you can go Fri-Sun with no gotcha's you did real good.

You have more patience than me. I got the dually on Fri, bought a hitch on Sat, and Sun hooked up and made abt a 100mi lap just to see how it did.

Lynn1130

+1 on what Cliff said. That will help get some of the gremlins out of the way before you are at a real camp.

NYSUPstater

Congrats! Enjoy! And folks will wonder why you have such a HUGE smile on your face !!!

FWIW, real trucks don't have spark plugs! Saw this sometime ago.

Fox

"FWIW, real trucks don't have spark plugs!"

Those rechargeable electrics are a'coming.

RCD1968

If I might make a suggestion. Your first campout should be right where it sits. Load it up with everything you need to actually go camping and then move in Fri nite and stay until Sunday. You are allowed to use the house for potty calls, nothing else. Eat, sleep, shower, and everything in the trailer.

It's a lot easier to walk into the house for a gotcha moment than drive to town. If you can go Fri-Sun with no gotcha's you did real good.

You have more patience than me. I got the dually on Fri, bought a hitch on Sat, and Sun hooked up and made abt a 100mi lap just to see how it did.

Thank you for all the great suggestions! I appreciate it.