Level up manifold 6 point

jimpav

Just wondering for anyone else that has the Lippert 6 point leveling system, how many manifolds (trombetta) do you have? My 2019, 31RLK Elkridge has only one manifold. A conversation with Lippert claims that there should be two manifolds.....one for extend, and one for retract. If you look at their latest manual ( Level up 5th wheel owner's manual, rev 02.14.19CCD-0001531), it also indicates two manifolds for the six point system. In the same manual it shows one manifold for the FOUR point system. I have three valves on this manifold, and was trying to determine which valve operates which jack/slide. None of the diagrams show ANY slides connected to the manifold, only the landing/leveling layout.

I also contacted Heartland customer service, to find out that answer, and the routing of all the extend (orange), and retract (black) hoses as I want to add some isolation valves. Here's what they told me, " My boss has been in contact with the director of engineering after we spoke this morning. There is not a diagram in existence of the layout of the hydraulic lines on your unit, I apologize" WOW, so the production workers just randomly connect and route the hydraulic hoses wherever they feel like at the time, meaning no two units are the same!! (joking , obviously)

So in summary, 1) If anyone has more than one manifold on a 6 point leveling system, please show me where they are
2) If anyone has figured the routing to the respective slides/jacks as they connect to the manifold (s) for this RV, please let me know.
3) attached is pic of my ONE manifold

manifold layout.JPG

jnbhobe

Looks OK to me, one valve for the slides, one for the front, one each for the left and right sides.

danemayer

On an Elkridge, as said, you'd have 3 valves on the manifold for the 6 point leveling (front pair of jacks, driver's side center & rear, passenger side center & rear), and a 4th for the hydraulic slides.

I think when they refer to the Trombetta, they mean the dual-polarity solenoid that reverses polarity on the hydraulic pump motor. A low amperage wire from the switch or levelup panel activates the solenoid, which passes the high amperage needed by the pump.

Here's a generic diagram of the wiring. The number of valves and hoses found on the manifold, or on the controlled devices, varies by model and floor plan. Our Landmark has 3 valves to individually operate each slide (located on the manifold) and individual valves for each landing jack, located on the jack if I remember correctly.

If your pump motor is not running, with switch depressed, check voltages at the dual polarity solenoid.

Lippert Level-Up Block Diagram.jpg

jimpav

Looks OK to me, one valve for the slides, one for the front, one each for the left and right sides.

Thanks.....the two valves on the top of the manifold are for the leveling jacks. The valve on the bottom is for the slides. The master landing jack contains it's own valve which is between the walls and on the blind side of the rv way up at an arm's length. Not an easy maneuver to get the 5/32" wrench into by any means.

The mystery still remains (including Heartland) where all the hoses go. I know the rear levelers are daisy chained with the front, but the slides I have no idea where they connect. I can track the front bedroom to see the extend hose T's into the manifold, and the retract hose goes into the master landing jack. Don't know how they ever determined that one.