Sundance 2018 278BH water heater question

Surlywolf

My model has a Suburban water heater and I have been looking for the electric service rocker "on/off" switch everywhere in the unit (it is not on the main control panel, with the only water heater rocker being the LP switch). The only other rocker switch for electric service is located on the water heater itself. Am I missing something, or is the outside switch on the water heater the only one provided? Thanks in advance!

NP_Chief

Welcome to the forum! I am not familiar with the Sundance, but I'm sure someone will be along shortly that help. There are a lot of knowledgable folks on here.

FWIW, both the gas and electric switches in my Torque are just inside the main door with the tank check lights.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I have a 2015 Heartland Prowler P292 5'ver (sister model to the Sundance line).

My 5'ver has the on/off switch outside at the water heater, but also has a red switch (looks like a light switch) that lights up right next to the tank gauges for electric hot water, and also has the gas switch for the water heater (right red switch on white panel), water pump switch and the test button.

ProwlerWHswitch-P1000779.jpg ProwlerSwitches-P4011898.jpg