Owners?

jerryjay11

Whaaaat? I tried wiping some vinegar on my screen to see if it was invisible ink, but it didn't work.

Desertsky

I guess I wasn't clear enough. I meant does anyone own a Milestone RV? All of the Milestone forum topics are empty. Maybe I am the one who needs vinegar?

This is ours. 2021 Milestone 379FLML pulled by a 2019 Chevy Silverado High County dually.
Bought it and the truck in February 2021 and been full time since. We have traveled from Texas to Alabama, Tennessee Arkansas and Oklahoma, headed to Arizona next and then to Idaho then back to Texas.
Other then a few minor problems we are extremely pleased with it. Kinda weird that in all our traveling we have not seen another Milestone. 😐
20210428_173653.jpg

farfromdunn

This is ours. 2021 Milestone 379FLML pulled by a 2019 Chevy Silverado High County dually.
Bought it and the truck in February 2021 and been full time since. We have traveled from Texas to Alabama, Tennessee Arkansas and Oklahoma, headed to Arizona next and then to Idaho then back to Texas.
Other then a few minor problems we are extremely pleased with it. Kinda weird that in all our traveling we have not seen another Milestone. 😐
We JUST spotted our first Milestone in the wild. I was also surprised that we're kinda rare.

taskswap

I think it's a new series isn't it? We bought a Milestone 386MBH that we've commented a bit on in other threads. There are definitely some weird details, I have a Youtube video in another thread walking through ours (like the dining room table has a normal height bench but the table itself is counter height so it's impossible to sit comfortably at - stuff like that). That said, it was a great price point, just a ton of value for $59k, and the layout is a perfect fit for our needs.

Overall we're very happy with it and I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't see more in the future. They're selling like hotcakes. When we first found this floor plan we called around because the only dealers with them on the lot were all 10+ hours away. The two closest to us sold the same day we were calling around. We ended up having to go to KY (2000mi round trip) to get the right build and price.

If anybody has questions on the builds let me know. I haven't had a chance to post/summarize all this but I do believe we have a decent sense
now of what different things like Summit Package mean. Most of the dealers we talked to have literally no idea what's in these things. We've gotten all kinds of incorrect responses back on things like:

1. What kind of level does it have? I don't know every model, but to my knowledge ALL 386MBH's come standard with 6-point Lippert electric leveling regardless of the package you get, and are plumbed for hydraulic (but you have to do it aftermarket).

2. How many AC's does it have? The build sheets all say "prepped for 2nd A/C" but every model we saw had two installed, and our dealer said they hadn't added it, it came standard.

3. What are the color codes? If you want the "farm house" style (white cabinets) that's called Signature.

The build sheets are often inaccurate anyway. Here's the one for ours:

1637349996375.png

Some items of interest: It has the "Elevation" package which supposedly includes a 40" fireplace, but there is nowhere a fireplace could go in a 386MBH. There IS a skylight "in bathroom" but to be clear, the front bathroom only, because in the 386MBH there's a bunk over the rear bath. It does have infinity slides but only three of them are that mechanism, the one for the bed is the Accu-Slide cable style. There is no trifold sofa (but all three positions recline which is really nice). It does have a water heater bypass but this is buried so far behind screwed-on paneling in the basement it's almost impossible to get to. It does have basement storage but does not have "side swing doors" (they swing up, and actually stop at a very awkward angle).

Ping me with questions, I'm happy to help.