RV Locks

LBR

We have 2 on doors and 2 on compartments...all 4 coded together. Press the Lock or Unlock button and they always obey...never a miss.

RoadJunkie

Easy to install, easy to use. What’s not to like?

The locks are unquestionably a worthwhile addition, “What’s not to like” is that I have had to replace—at my own cost—every tactile keypad because they were cracking. They seem to become very brittle. Oh, and I don’t use my finger nails to depress the numbers.

Fox

Last year I installed one on my main door, it was not an easy direct fit.
Using a pocket knife I was slowly able to open up my original lock cavity (plastic door frame and lots of styrofoam insulation) and get it to fit.

After all that we still don't lock the fifth when left unattended; thieves would cause more damage breaking in than its contents are worth.

CoveredWagon

Ours was a perfect fit.

I had always been saying why bother with another device I really don’t need, but DW kept saying I don’t want to carry keys or have to hunt you down when I want to go back to the trailer. Well last year when RV Locks had their Memorial Day sale, I bought. It is one of my better purchases. Is it my best, heck no, but it certainly is a very nice convenience. I’ve blown more money on useless stuff for sure, but this isn’t one of them. We are very happy campers with this purchase. Just sayin’, just us.

Happy Memorial Day to all, especially the Vets and their spouses. I was reminded of the sacrifices the spouses made as well yesterday at a Memorial Day celebration.

USCG EN-1

LBR

Our CY doors have the full windows and no RVLock would fit. I waited until the newer version (narrower than the previous) was released and still was too wide to fit.....ended up cutting into the aluminum window frame for the lock to lie flush. Finished off the fit with black silicone.