2019 - Goshen Rally - MORryde Rally Special

jbeletti

MORryde will be back with us this year, offering a presentation on Disc Brake and Suspensions systems safety.

They have also offered rally specials on key items.

See the attached PDF to learn more about the specials.

Use this thread to post any comments or questions about this vendors offering.

Click here to return to the 2019 Goshen Rally Vendor Specials thread.

Attachments

• Heartland Rally Flier 2019_v2.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 227

"Hi-Viz" Bill

Back in mid-March, I inquired directly to MORryde about any potential upcoming Rally Specials on IS. Gary Wheeler responded directly back to me with the details of their offer !! I booked my conversion soon after !!

NOTE !! In mid-March, they were already booked into early August for IS installations !! IF you're interested in any of MORryde's specials, inquire sooner rather than later, to schedule installations !! ... Jus' sayin'

kbausano

[U said:
NOTE !![/U] In mid-March, they were already booked into early August for IS installations !! IF you're interested in any of MORryde's specials, inquire sooner rather than later, to schedule installations !! ... Jus' sayin'

Any chance they do alignment checks on existing IS setups?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Any chance they do alignment checks on existing IS setups?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, they do, however I am not sure of their ability to fit you in. I know from others who were trying to get the IS installed that they were booked out through the end of July and that was more than a month ago.

Hendersons Lineup in Grants Pass OR does the alignments on the MorRyde IS system.

Rod

dewwood

Yes, they will check your IS, I don't think you even need an appointment but would check to be sure. They just come out into the parking lot and check it over, if work is needed they will schedule it.