2017 Landmark Newport Tank Capacities

budman229

Can anyone tell me the individual tank capacities of the 2 grey and 2 black water tanks? Thanks in advance.

Paul

danemayer

The 84 gallons on the spec sheet is no doubt split into two 42 gallon tanks for gray and two 42 gallon tanks for black.

louie365

Does the split tank configuration apply to a 2016 Landmark Newport 365? Just became to owner of the 5ver and trying to discover how the systems work. I have 4 dump valves 2 gray and 2 black. However, the panel monitor only has 1 black and 2 grays, what is up with that? Can anyone shine a lite on this.

danemayer

Does the split tank configuration apply to a 2016 Landmark Newport 365? Just became to owner of the 5ver and trying to discover how the systems work. I have 4 dump valves 2 gray and 2 black. However, the panel monitor only has 1 black and 2 grays, what is up with that? Can anyone shine a lite on this.

Your Newport probably has a 1/2 bath that empties into the 2nd black tank, and I don't think you have a split tank configuration. Just 2 black tanks and 2 grays. Each tank is probably 40 or 45 gallons.

The standard test panel used across the RV industry supports monitors on 3 tanks. I don't think the 2nd black tank is on that monitor.

Our owner-written Landmark 365 user guide can shed more light on how things are arranged.

DirtyMax88

Yes, there are two grays, and two blacks. Kitchen sink and 1/2 bath sink in one gray, and master bath sink and shower in the other grey. Your blank tank monitor for your half bath is located in your half bath, next to the light switches. The blank tank on the entry panel is for your master/full bath.

louie365

Yeah. Thank you all for the info it has been of great help. I am looking into all the dark corners and discovering many “What is this and what does it do”. The original owner’s manual sucks, the two revisions I found are of great help I also receive a technical drawing from Heartland of the location and the pipe routing that helps moving forward with mods such as a SeeLevel II Tank Monitor System. More later.