EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MO, Danville - 5/14/2020 to 5/17/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We have made our reservations to arrive Monday May 11 and departing on Monday the 18th.

Larry and Gayle

retired Missouri Chapter Leaders
Glad you guys are going to be coming. That completes the wine trail gang:D
Please sign us up. Arriving 11 May, Departing 18 May. Reservation made, was not given a site number.

- - - Updated - - -

So glad you are making this your first Heartland rally. Look forward to meeting you folks. I think you will have fun with the group
Larry and Gayle,
Please put Dave and Jari Dawson (5789) on your list! We will be coming in on 5/13 and leaving 5/17. No site given. We look forward to meeting everyone, first Heartland Owners rally.

Djfouts

Tom and Debbie Fouts, along with little Miss Pixie, are reserved! We will be arriving 5-11; departing 5-17
We look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones!

Flapper

Larry & Gayle.....making reservations tomorrow for the rally. Will be in Tues or Wed and leave Sunday. Holler if you need any help!

Larry and Gayle

Glad you guys are able to come. Look forward to seeing you. Can't believe our winter fun is almost over. Have enjoyed our time in Texas. Really like Pioneer--lots of activities for me. Not as warm as Florida but not as cold as home.

Do you guys want to do the German farm tour. I am trying to get numbers. If I have 20 or more it is 17.00 each for a two hour tour. Also planning on lunch prior to tour if you want to do that too

Gayle

Larry & Gayle.....making reservations tomorrow for the rally. Will be in Tues or Wed and leave Sunday. Holler if you need any help!

Last edited by a moderator:

Djfouts

Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MO, Danville - 5/14/2020 to 5/17/2020.

Yes to lunch and farm tour for both of us. I thought I had replied by text message to you as soon as you Posted the tours, so please confirm you received this .
Thanks and can’t wait to see everyone again!

Glad you guys are able to come. Look forward to seeing you. Can't believe our winter fun is almost over. Have enjoyed our time in Texas. Really like Pioneer--lots of activities for me. Not as warm as Florida but not as cold as home.

Do you guys want to do the German farm tour. I am trying to get numbers. If I have 20 or more it is 17.00 each for a two hour tour. Also planning on lunch prior to tour if you want to do that too

Gayle

- - - Updated - - -

Gayle

jayc

If I haven't already done it, we'll sign up for the farm tour and lunch.

jayc

We are looking forward to attending the rally in Danville and a new city, but I really don't want to stay for a year!

Jay and Stella Coffman (1017) 5/11/20-5/18/21

Larry and Gayle

It is a tram tour so not much walking. I think there may be a little walking maybe such as overlook of Missouri river but I would think if not able could stay in tram.

Is it a walking tour?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Will do! Thank you.
Sigh Debbie and I up for the lunch and farm tour.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure you could but come December it is going to be cold but I'm sure there will be lots of wine available
We are looking forward to attending the rally in Danville and a new city, but I really don't want to stay for a year!

Jay and Stella Coffman (1017) 5/11/20-5/18/21

Larry and Gayle

Hello Everyone!

I have a tentative agenda out for the rally. One of the things I am trying to organize is a group tour of the Herman Farm-Living History Tour. I have talked to several people who have been on this tour and they said it was very good. I need 20 people to get a special tour set up for us so I am trying to get some numbers as to who would be interested in this. If 20 people it will cost you $17.00 per person. Also will be trying to arrange a lunch for us prior to tour. It is a tram tour, so minimal walking. Lunch would be at 11:30 and tour at 1:00

Please let me know if your are interested or if you are not.

Thank you,
Gayle

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Go ahead and put Dave and I down for the tour and lunch. Dave has trouble walking far. Thanks for the info.

Nancy

pegmikef

Assuming everything settles down by then please put Peggy and I down for the tour and lunch. Thanks

Larry and Gayle

Hello Everyone,

I regret to inform you that our rally in Danville has been cancelled due the corona virus outbreak. I have just notified the park and of course they were disappointed but understood. You do not have to notify the park individually--they will automatically remove your reservation. If you still wish to go, they are open to the public but you will have to call and get a new reservation.

Larry and Gayle

WELL DRAT. But to be expected.
Brenda and I are still in FL. We are staying put, until things settle dwon. We know what we have here.
Red Oaks Rv Resort, Bushnell,
This is a rural area, cattle country.
All park activities have been canceled all the clubhouses and pools closed.
But we are still having a great time.
With all the different parks closing, we thought , heck lets just stay here.
Besides its warm here, and not as much rain.
We will get back to Crystal City someday.
And the Landmark is real comfy.
Se ya's someday soon in the future.
If you are traveling, Safe Travels.
What are you all doing, staying as a snowbird or heading back home?
Let us know.
Have a pleasant day.
Bill

Larry and Gayle

Hi Bill, We are still at Pioneer RV Resort in Port Aransas. We are due out on March 31 but we could extend if we want to. Now that the rally is cancelled it would not be a problem. Just like Florida, everythin is closed down here. Our Rv park is not accepting new reservations so they will allow those of us who are still here to stay on at the winter rates which is good. Have to make a decision soon! We keep going back and forth. Hope we will see you maybe in Festus if this virus thing will allow it.

Gayle

WELL DRAT. But to be expected.
Brenda and I are still in FL. We are staying put, until things settle dwon. We know what we have here.
Red Oaks Rv Resort, Bushnell,
This is a rural area, cattle country.
All park activities have been canceled all the clubhouses and pools closed.
But we are still having a great time.
With all the different parks closing, we thought , heck lets just stay here.
Besides its warm here, and not as much rain.
We will get back to Crystal City someday.
And the Landmark is real comfy.
Se ya's someday soon in the future.
If you are traveling, Safe Travels.
What are you all doing, staying as a snowbird or heading back home?
Let us know.
Have a pleasant day.
Bill

jayc

Larry and Gayle, I am sorry that the rally had to be cancelled, but it's for the best.

Thank you for all the preparations and planning and we'll look forward to your next one.

Larry and Gayle

Thank you Jay. I think it is best as well. Sure wouldn't want to but folks at risk. Most of us are in high risk group--"elderly"--I really hate that word.

Gayle
Larry and Gayle, I am sorry that the rally had to be cancelled, but it's for the best.

Thank you for all the preparations and planning and we'll look forward to your next one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.