First fifth wheel - Heartland Big Country

Hi All, my wife and I just bought a 2019 Big Country 3560SS Dresden, our fourth trailer but our first fifth wheel. We are excited to get started, but are just figuring out we have a lot to learn! Working on telecom connectivity options right now

sengli

Welcome fellow hoosier! We are up in the huntington area, always glad to see a fellow heartlander.

Congrats and welcome!!!!!! Think you will love the 3560 as we do ours. Question: What is a 3560SS Dresden?

NYSUPstater: Dresen is merely the interior/exterior color scheme. We do love the 3560 floorplan!

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome fellow hoosier! We are up in the huntington area, always glad to see a fellow heartlander.

Sengli: nice to meet you! We're from Kokomo for the past 35 years. Was raised in Wabash, just resettled in the big city! Lol

Sgtkilla

I’m not a super tech guy, know just enough to break more things. Just letting you know, if your jacks stop working for no reason, there is a little circuit breaker that has a small reset on the box. Check this first before calling for help. I got stuck with trailer on truck and jacks partially down. Paid 150$ for Rv repair guy to track the problem down for me in about 10 min. It has happened a couple times to me since. I’ll add a picture of where to look, but it is a small switch that needs reset, so look closely when/if it happens. Might be something you already know, but might save some stress and money. We love ours, good luck to you!

Attachments

• 41E83DBD-90AD-4361-BB7F-D740923AF97A.jpeg
    41E83DBD-90AD-4361-BB7F-D740923AF97A.jpeg
    600.1 KB · Views: 18

NYSUPstater

I’m not a super tech guy, know just enough to break more things. Just letting you know, if your jacks stop working for no reason, there is a little circuit breaker that has a small reset on the box. Check this first before calling for help. I got stuck with trailer on truck and jacks partially down. Paid 150$ for Rv repair guy to track the problem down for me in about 10 min. It has happened a couple times to me since. I’ll add a picture of where to look, but it is a small switch that needs reset, so look closely when/if it happens. Might be something you already know, but might save some stress and money. We love ours, good luck to you!

I'd go one step further and simply replace the breakers w/ a higher rated one. I did mine last year and forgot what I went to, but did ask here and suggestion was made to do it. So after I upgraded it, no more problems.