6 Volt Batteries

LBR

Does anyone know where lifeblue batteries are manufactured?
Not sure, but do email that question to them.

Just a note: I have seen where they have, or will, close down the Yuma store where I got mine thru. Seems like Larry said they initially were out of either Montana or Wyoming tho.

How does a person do the initial 14.6 volt, 10amp charge that is recommended. It would appear that it will require a special charger, can someone recommend a low cost charger.
this is in reference to lifeblue 200 amp batteries.

LBR

How does a person do the initial 14.6 volt, 10amp charge that is recommended. It would appear that it will require a special charger, can someone recommend a low cost charger.
this is in reference to lifeblue 200 amp batteries.
I have the PI 9280 converter and added the manual override pendant.

The night before while the old wet cells were still in the system, I attached one lithium 200ah battery with jumper cables from the wet cells....adjusted pendant to full 14.4 charge overnight while asleep. First thing next morning, disconnected it and let battery set idle.

Did the same for other battery next night.

Day 3: pulled well cells and put fully charged lithiums online. I still equalize them occasionally, but they are never very far off from being equal.

Directly below the "Health:perfect" on main screen, hit the 3 horizontal dots and put in the password "1234".

These lithium batteries only have 4 cells at 3.6 volts each to equal the 14.4 volts. Each of the 8 green dots stand for an individual status, along with the voltage shown of each cell.

My thoughts are if for some reason a cell may develop an issue (such as too low/high of voltage compared to the other 3 cells) we can screenshot it periodically for documentation to the battery rep to probably receive 100% adjustment on a new battery.

How many of us would die to have had this technology for proof of a bad cell in our batteries....lol.....I love this brand of lithium!

Can you tell me what the different letter codes are, great page for looking at the cells. But what do the codes stand for.

LBR

Can you tell me what the different letter codes are, great page for looking at the cells. But what do the codes stand for.
Those 8 buttons are for Short Circuit Protection:

High/Low Cell Voltage

Over Current Charge/Discharge

Low Temperature Discharge/Charge

High Temperature Discharge/Charge

All 4 cell voltages are constantly correcting themselves to real-time activities in the trailer