Great Customer Service

Thunderbolt

A huge thank you to Ben at Lippert Level Up tech support. I had problems with the control panel and Ben after several attempts at troubleshooting, said the board was bad. Ben then said he would send me a new one without cost as a goodwill gesture. This was last Tuesday, and I received it today. Took all of about ten minutes to change it using a power screwdriver tool. FYI, if you have to change the control panel, depending on your installation, all you have to do is look on the top of the board and find a little indention. Insert a small screwdriver and gently pry outwards. The board will snap loose and you can access the connector to the system at the bottom of the board. Squeeze the release tabs and the cable will come loose. Insert the connector into the new board, and then snap it into place. Again, I really thank Ben for his help.

Dmetcalf

A huge thank you to Ben at Lippert Level Up tech support. I had problems with the control panel and Ben after several attempts at troubleshooting, said the board was bad. Ben then said he would send me a new one without cost as a goodwill gesture. This was last Tuesday, and I received it today. Took all of about ten minutes to change it using a power screwdriver tool. FYI, if you have to change the control panel, depending on your installation, all you have to do is look on the top of the board and find a little indention. Insert a small screwdriver and gently pry outwards. The board will snap loose and you can access the connector to the system at the bottom of the board. Squeeze the release tabs and the cable will come loose. Insert the connector into the new board, and then snap it into place. Again, I really thank Ben for his help.

I really like reading post like this one. Too many bad reviews (some for good reason) but it is nice to read where the right decisions were made with good outcomes. Thanks for sharing this.