Tv viewing angles and setup Cyclone

Jerapais

All, I have a ‘19 4200 and a couple things:
1- can’t tilt or move galley Tv at all. Bad angle to watch it
2- Outside tv on porch—can’t take off to setup with hdmi cable

what am I missing? Are there other more fitting TVs or brackets?thx

NP_Chief

Not sure about the one in the galley, but the one on the porch should articulate. Check to see of there is lock on it for travel.

NP_Chief

Depends on the mount... Ours (an aftermarket one) has a plastic piece that slides over the arms when it's flat against the wall. I have seen others with a "pin" that locks them into place. If it's where you can take a picture and post that would help.

Dmetcalf

All, I have a ‘19 4200 and a couple things:
1- can’t tilt or move galley Tv at all. Bad angle to watch it
2- Outside tv on porch—can’t take off to setup with hdmi cable

what am I missing? Are there other more fitting TVs or brackets?thx

Our outside tv was a fixed mount so I purchased an articulating mount and just replaced it. I use a 1 in. wide piece of Velcro to hold it in place while traveling. Seems to work well.

I purchased the swivel mount thru Amazon. It works well and allows a wide variety of viewing angles. The Velcro is attached (with wood screws and washers to the back wall of the opening and I just pull the Velcro around from each side and secure the TV from moving while moving.

Last edited:

Jerapais

Our outside tv was a fixed mount so I purchased an articulating mount and just replaced it. I use a 1 in. wide piece of Velcro to hold it in place while traveling. Seems to work well.

Thx I’d like to do for one in galley as well. For outside one on side porch, I’m finding it impossible to access. There’s a fold down for that makes difficult to work on, if not impossible.

Matt750

Which mount did you go with? I’m looking at a Morryde swivel (and bigger tv if it will fit!).