2015 Heartland Big Country 3950FB - Looking for the Location of the Lippert Remote Control Centre

Jamjarrrr

Hi Folks, As the title indicates I have a 2015 Hearland Big Country 3950FB and due to some stupdity on my part I had to purchase a new Lippert remote, which operates the slides, hydraulic levelers and outside lights. I have had the new remote for 4 years now, but have been unable to get it working. I have to pair the new remote with the Lippert Remote Control Centre, however I have not been able to find the location of the Control Centre. I have asked the Heartland factory for the location and even provided the rig's VIN number, but all they can give me is vague locations, which I have checked and still have not found the Control Centre. I have opened up every panel and cover that I can find on the rig but still have'nt found it... Any help from you fine folks would be appreciated....thanls.... John.... A transplanted Limey now living in Alberta, Canada, and loving US made 5th Wheels

Sandy2407

Hi Folks, As the title indicates I have a 2015 Hearland Big Country 3950FB and due to some stupdity on my part I had to purchase a new Lippert remote, which operates the slides, hydraulic levelers and outside lights. I have had the new remote for 4 years now, but have been unable to get it working. I have to pair the new remote with the Lippert Remote Control Centre, however I have not been able to find the location of the Control Centre. I have asked the Heartland factory for the location and even provided the rig's VIN number, but all they can give me is vague locations, which I have checked and still have not found the Control Centre. I have opened up every panel and cover that I can find on the rig but still have'nt found it... Any help from you fine folks would be appreciated....thanls.... John.... A transplanted Limey now living in Alberta, Canada, and loving US made 5th Wheels
well by this point you've probably located the control center. I had the same problem and eventually located the control center behind the control panel inside the wall just to the right.