Schwintek slide help

My front slide in the bed room is a schwintek. It’s a small slide containing the closet. It is out of sync at the bottom. The top closes fine but the bottom has a 1.5” gap when closed. In the closed position from inside the RV you can see the slide is leaning forward. I counted teeth on the slide rails & the lower rails are off by two teeth. Tryed the sync operation by closing the slide & running in and out three times but no change. The controller is not throwing any errors. Does anyone know how to make it jump teeth? Lippert tech tells me there is a way to do it but of course he is not allowed to make that suggestion. I’m leaving next week on a 3000 mile month long trip & really need to get this slide snug against the weather seals.

rhodies1

My front slide in the bed room is a schwintek. It’s a small slide containing the closet. It is out of sync at the bottom. The top closes fine but the bottom has a 1.5” gap when closed. In the closed position from inside the RV you can see the slide is leaning forward. I counted teeth on the slide rails & the lower rails are off by two teeth. Tryed the sync operation by closing the slide & running in and out three times but no change. The controller is not throwing any errors. Does anyone know how to make it jump teeth? Lippert tech tells me there is a way to do it but of course he is not allowed to make that suggestion. I’m leaving next week on a 3000 mile month long trip & really need to get this slide snug against the weather seals.

Someone with more knowledge on Schwintek than myself hopefully will chime in, but, I do believe there is a small upper and lower motor on both sides for this system, they are located behind the rubber seal and accessible from outside. At the top of each motor is a coupler that can be popped up to release the motor to put in free wheeling position ;you will need to release both bottom side motors push slide in and re engage couplers. This process may get your slide back into position, Also there is info and videos on google on re syncing the system .