EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: PA, Morris - 6/5/2020 to 6/7/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Morris - 6/5/2020 to 6/7/2020

See ya on Thursday the 4th!

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk
Just wondering... since i have short arms ......
How do I social distance and still bump elbows? I do not want people to think im unfriendly.

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Virtual hugs and hand shakes...it was different last week not hugging and kissing JJ at Gifford Pinchot

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I’ll shake anyone’s hand that’s willing to shake mine...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Virtual hugs and hand shakes...it was different last week not hugging and kissing JJ at Gifford Pinchot

We are still practicing social distancing and wearing masks. To each his own.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Camp out or just plan camping, we had a great time seeing our friends. Obviously it was a bit awkward greeting others what with the past months’ happenings but I think everyone adapted to the circumstances. Good weather, good time, ready to repeat. Stay safe everyone!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Camp out or just plan camping, we had a great time seeing our friends. Obviously it was a bit awkward greeting others what with the past months’ happenings but I think everyone adapted to the circumstances. Good weather, good time, ready to repeat. Stay safe everyone!

Agree!!

jnbhobe

We had a great time, it was so good to see all our friends, Everyone stay safe out there !!!

KenandKK

So great to see all of you. We enjoyed catching up with everyone. Hope you all have a great rest of the summer. Stay safe and healthy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Good times with great people...and pretty good smoked candied bacon bits! Stay safe, safe travels

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thank you all for coming! It was so glad to see everyone and I’m thankful we were able to see so many of you. Stay safe at home and in your travels. Dale and I hope to see you all again soon.

Karen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pekay2415

Glad we were able to still be together and visit the Little Grand Canyon. The scenery did not disappoint. Hoping to come back some day in the fall to see the beautiful colors.

Kimmh012

Well darn, I missed the invite on the smoked bacon :(
maybe next time ...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.