Cyclone Garage Carpet

GoatsRock

Does anyone know if Heartland offers pre-cut carpet for the Cyclone 4007 garage? If so, do any of you have and like/dislike it? I've emailed Heartland and am waiting to hear back. I like the idea of pre-cut with the angles and table holes, but not if it's crappy carpet or 3x the price of what I can get at a local store.

Lynn1130

I went to Home Depot and had them cut me a piece of gray indoor-outdoor carpet 8 1/2 X 10 laid it out and cut the holes for the table legs. I use it to keep dirt/mud off of the floor when I load the SXS or as flooring when using the back area for eating/living. The carpet can be removed and washed.

Heartland did offer carpeting for the garage area but wanted WAY too much money for it and it was not washable.

danemayer

When Heartland builds the trailers, carpet goes down very early in the build process, before platforms, or cabinetry. So I'd be surprised if you could get anything other than a large piece of carpet.

BLR

Our carpet for our 4018 was an option, I believe it was $218..
Fits great, covers the full 16'9"
2+ years living fulltime with 7 Cats and 1 dog..
We have cleaned it once..
To me it was worth the money to have it stitched all away around.
When we load our SXS we put a tarp down
I believe you can call and give them your vin# and they could send carpet

Sent from BLR Logistics

pjones1969

Our 3800 came with carpet, it was too wide and too long, didn’t have the table legs cut so I cut them myself, considered taking it to a carpet place to have it binded but I eventually tossed it and bought a 5x7 rug that matched the rest of the runners and mats in the trailer