Design needs

NCgirl

Shower track put on where the weep holes face the inside of the shower, bathroom door open close design. More usb ports in the living area, longer handles on the ceiling vents, more shelves in the huge tall bedroom cabinets

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Shower track put on where the weep holes face the inside of the shower, bathroom door open close design. More usb ports in the living area, longer handles on the ceiling vents, more shelves in the huge tall bedroom cabinets

The weep hole issue was probably an install mistake and may be covered under warranty if you still have one. Bathroom door open and close design? Does it open and close? USB ports are easy to add yourself. Shelves are easy to add as well. If you are not comfy doing the work, any experienced carpenter or even better, a cabinet maker, can do it. We take more shelves out than we have ever added.

NCgirl

I thought it was an option or share your ideas with them. I didnt realize it was a comment deal. But yeas my bathroom door opens but not properly as my 2018 unit has a 3 hinge deal. The door swings.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Heartland doesn’t actively monitor this forum. If you post something alluding to a problem, most likely forum members will comment and make suggestions to assist you long before the company will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CDN

B and B
I flipped the track in my Bighorn, was installed backwards. They installed it correctly in my Landmark. As far as the 3 hinge door we did not like that either, seemed to be bad idea, Used in some Landmarks as the walk in closet was too close to the bed to allow standard door.

NCgirl

I flipped the track in my Bighorn, was installed backwards. They installed it correctly in my Landmark. As far as the 3 hinge door we did not like that either, seemed to be bad idea, Used in some Landmarks as the walk in closet was too close to the bed to allow standard door.

I just chalked my shower track and drilled.holes on the inside! It was only thing i could do camping world couldnt get me in til may or june and thats when i needed my unit for work!