3055rl

mhedlund

Mike & Mary
This was on our maiden voyage on New Year's Eve. We had a great time and the Big Horn met all our expectations and more.

Attachments

• our rig 2.jpg
    our rig 2.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:

busted2341

..Well how is the new house? Thinking of buying the same one and I believe the decesion is made and ordering will happen this weekend, but would still like some info if you have it. Any problems? Used it yet and how does it pull. Will be pulling with 03 F250 6.0. Wfe still wants to look at one other but I still think I am sold on that model. Price range is still neg!...Thanx for any info...and maybe see ya'll at the rally, will be traveling up north this summer to see in-laws.....

fireflipper

EX-Travel Bug
Fireflipper

Hi Busted
If you have not ordered the 3055 yet, check with Butch at RV's For Less in Knoxville. Even if you have to drive a few hundred extra miles he will make it worth your time and be cheaper then any one else I know of.

mhedlund

Mike & Mary
3055 Rl

We love this unit. Took it out on New Year's Eve. It pulls really nice. I am a former travel trailer hauler and there is no comparison. The only thing I am not happy with is the right hand swing of the refrigerator. When the slides are in, you can not open the door enough to get to anything. However, I plan on changing that this week. Bought a reversing hinge kit from the manufacturer (less than $5). This will allow the door to be opened sufficiently during rest stops to meet my needs.
We too have an '03 Ford F250 diesel 6.0. We're taking this out in June to Tennessee, Georgia, Florida and back home to Arlington, TX. Really looking forward to that. Will update everyone after the trip.

busted2341

Fireflipper,

Took awhile to reply because I forgot to. Anyway, ordered one which is due in around April 17. The dealer matched the price from TN., so I got to stay local..

phranc

Nov 2005

Greys Point in Urbanna Va. and Camp Hatteras at Rodanthe NC (Cape Hatteras
Two really fine camp grounds

Attachments

• GreysPoint3.jpg
    GreysPoint3.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 107
  • hatteras setup.jpg
    hatteras setup.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 109

mhedlund

Mike & Mary
Panama City FL.jpg

Chattanooga, TN.jpg

Savannah GA1.jpgWe made it back from the Southeast and sat out 3 days with Tropical Storm Alberto. We saw some beautiful country from Tennessee to Georgia to Florida and back to Texas. Here are a couple of RV sites. Hope to do this again soon!

Gary F

Love the pictures. We have an older Golden Retriever and my wife has been asking me what will we do when she gets even older and cant climb the trailer steps.

Two questions:
1. Where did you get the ramp.
2. Is that a goat being assisted up the ramp.

Thanks for sharing

mhedlund

Mike & Mary
No GOAT...it's our other traveling companion. She's a blue merle Sheltie. Both of our pets are getting up there in age and we bough the ramp to help them in and out. They are starting to get the hang of it. (although we do have to provide some assistance) We found the ramp on the internet. Sorry, can't remember the site, but just Google "aluminum folding pet ramp" and you should be able to find something to fit your needs.