Which truck?

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Are you interested in buying my Ford then?

Ha ha. My ‘16 hasn’t hit 16K miles on it yet.
I think I’m going to let the big 3 work out the bugs on their new designs in the next year or so. Then I’ll take a look…

NYSUPstater

I think I’m going to let the big 3 work out the bugs on their new designs in the next year or so. Then I’ll take a look…

Dang, not even 16K? I have close to 14K on my '17! Drive that thing will ya! LOL

GK2018

Wow! You havent even broke her in yet! My 16' has 85K sitting on her. I dont blame you there that's my goal i'm just trying to start looking a couple years in advanced but it's never smart to buy one right after a design change. Let them figure out all the problems and then go get one. I just cant believe you only have 16K miles on yours!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Wow! You havent even broke her in yet! My 16' has 85K sitting on her. I dont blame you there that's my goal i'm just trying to start looking a couple years in advanced but it's never smart to buy one right after a design change. Let them figure out all the problems and then go get one. I just cant believe you only have 16K miles on yours!

Unfortunately, I don’t get enough seat time behind the Ram. When I do, it is usually pullin the ElkRidge. Out of 15942 miles, 13017 are pulling the trailer.

On a sidenote. I put about 55k miles on my car or year. 😡

orion7144

My MPG on the 17 F250 was a steady 11.7 around town no highway till I hit over 20k then it increased to 12.9 on the same commute. Not sure on the towing MPG since I got the F450 before the new season.

GK2018

Unfortunately, I don’t get enough seat time behind the Ram. When I do, it is usually pullin the ElkRidge. Out of 15942 miles, 13017 are pulling the trailer.

On a sidenote. I put about 55k miles on my car or year.
I was telling my wife it'd be nice to get a car and put the miles on that and just use the truck to tow our camper that would save us in fuel and mileage on an expensive truck. Between the two of us on two vehicles we rack up about 80k miles a year with most of that on our truck.

GK2018

My MPG on the 17 F250 was a steady 11.7 around town no highway till I hit over 20k then it increased to 12.9 on the same commute. Not sure on the towing MPG since I got the F450 before the new season.
Our 16' Ram 2500 gets 18 MPG city and 28 MPG highway but drops to a pretty steady 13 MPG when pulling our camper my old 91' and 95' F250 got a solid 10 MPG no matter how I drove so I was definitely impressed when I seen the 16' Ram getting the fuel mileage it does, heck it even does better than my 04' Ram 1500 gasser with and without a load!