any Torque T26 owners out there? Need input

captpfd

Have owned a Heartland Razor 5th wheel for eight years. Kids all gone and just me and mamma now. I want to down-size and the T26 looks to be what I want for now. The issue I am running into is no dealer anywhere close to me says they have or plan to stock the T26. Your opinions of ownership so far. Thanks. LR

captpfd

Stopped by Camping World in Sherman Texas yesterday. They actually carry the Heartland Fuel lineup. Wow was I disappointed in the fit and finish. I'm starting to think that it may be impossible to buy a good toyhauler regardless of brand these days. Sloppy construction throughout and most everything seemed really cheap. My 2010 Heartland Razor is a much better product. Sad to see the lack of quality from American workers in the RV industry and sad to see manufacturers and managers willing to let products out the door looking this way. I'll keep looking for now.

BLR

Stopped by Camping World in Sherman Texas yesterday. They actually carry the Heartland Fuel lineup. Wow was I disappointed in the fit and finish. I'm starting to think that it may be impossible to buy a good toyhauler regardless of brand these days. Sloppy construction throughout and most everything seemed really cheap. My 2010 Heartland Razor is a much better product. Sad to see the lack of quality from American workers in the RV industry and sad to see manufacturers and managers willing to let products out the door looking this way. I'll keep looking for now.
Fuel is only available through Camping World..
That should tell you everything you need to know..

We have had very few issues with our Cyclone.

Barbara

Sent from BLR Logistics