Can’t find our converter!!

IceMom

We have a 2016 Gateway 3800RLB and can NOT find the converter. We have looked behind the wall where the passthrough is... what exactly is the “basement” that I’ve seen on other posts? Any help is appreciated! Thanks.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
We have a 2016 Gateway 3800RLB and can NOT find the converter. We have looked behind the wall where the passthrough is... what exactly is the “basement” that I’ve seen on other posts? Any help is appreciated! Thanks.

The “basement” is the pass through. The converter is probably behind the rear wall. Use a magnet to find the screws holding the wall sections together and remove them to get the walls out of the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

I don't know where the fuse box is on the interior of your trailer, but the Power Converter is usually fairly close. Don't know if this applies to you, but on many smaller trailers, there's a WFCO Power Center including circuit breakers, fuses, and the Power Converter.

Oldelevatorman

Did you remove walls on both sides of the pass-thru? All my electronics are located under the bedroom which is the rear wall of the pass-thru (water heater, converter, transfer switch, water pump, ems, etc) on my Landmark!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NP_Chief

FWIW... Ours is accessed by raising the bed. Our fuse box is on the side of the bed and the converter is at the front of the trailer.