Exterior TV, Fridge...

Hello to all!

We're in the research mode - really like the Landmark brand. Wonder if anyone is able to tell us if there are any models which might have exterior TV/stereo, and or fridge, microwave or attached grill, cooktop? I know I've seen a model or two stowed in the basement. but wondering if there are any models which are installed in the exterior wall, behind a door? This isnt a deal breaker either way, but it's difficult to tell from the Heartland web site.

I have many more questions - not sure if I should pile them onto to one post or separate?

Thanks in advance for your insight - really looking forward to joining the Landmark club!! Retirement is within sight (2-3 years)!!

Steve

danemayer

Hi Steve,

I've seen any number of Landmark 365 units with TVs behind an exterior door just to the rear of the entry steps. There are also some floor plans where the TV may be in the front pass-through storage, and pulls out on an articulating mount for comfortable viewing.

If you have a lot of questions, you might call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Ask for the Landmark Sales Team.

Oldelevatorman

Hello to all!

We're in the research mode - really like the Landmark brand. Wonder if anyone is able to tell us if there are any models which might have exterior TV/stereo, and or fridge, microwave or attached grill, cooktop? I know I've seen a model or two stowed in the basement. but wondering if there are any models which are installed in the exterior wall, behind a door? This isnt a deal breaker either way, but it's difficult to tell from the Heartland web site.

I have many more questions - not sure if I should pile them onto to one post or separate?

Thanks in advance for your insight - really looking forward to joining the Landmark club!! Retirement is within sight (2-3 years)!!

Steve

Ours is a ‘17 LM Newport and the tv came out from the storage bay on a slide-out assembly. All the new models that La Mesa has brought out to our resort for sale have a tv behind a door on the face of the slide out, separate from the storage bay. They have some killer deals on the leftover ‘19’s since the 2020 models are on their way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
The Landmark Charleston has an outdoor kitchen with a small fridge and storage for a grill. The Charleston is now limited to dealer stock only, but you can go to the Heartland website and check for a dealer near you, using the dealer locator and see if you can find one.

PM sent.

Dmetcalf

Our 2019 Heartland Cyclone 4007 has an outside kitchen (fridge, tv, sink and stovetop). I added a Bose sound bar that is blue tooth capable to play music from my phone.

trees1021

We have the 2020 Newport & put a fridge in the basement. Had to mount on a small cut to size pallet to raise it high enough for the dooe to open.