Help finding a sofa cushion cover

tcooper08

We just purchased a 2019 Elkridge Focus and as luck would have it on our first trip our new puppy chewed on the sofa cushion. I was wondering if someone could tell me who to contact about ordering a new cushion cover. I dont need the foam its still perfect its the leather cover thats not so pretty. Please help a new camper owner out!!!

danemayer

Hi tcooper08,

Puppies can be a handful.

Getting a new cushion cover could be tricky. I'd suggest you call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. The parts department should be able to provide the contact information for the vendor, along with the decor description that the vendor will recognize. With that, you'll probably have to call the vendor directly to see if they'll get you a cover. It's also possible Heartland Parts Dep't might try to get it for you, but you'll end up paying for shipping from vendor to Heartland and shipping from Heartland to you. The shipping could exceed the cost of the cover.

NP_Chief

If you have any upholstery shops in your area, check with them. I've had pretty good luck getting stuff matched at the locally owned shop here.