Gearbox replacement

Hi everybody,

Have a Cyclone fifth wheel toy hauler, 3110. The bedroom slide is not working. Found out that the shaft and gearbox are no longer working. The gearbox part # is R25062. Does anyone know if gearbox part # 250761 replaces R25062. The original part is on back order and a local RV parts dealer states that he believes the 250761, which he stocks, replaces R25062. I have checked the internet and can't find anything to verify this. Anyone here may know or know of where to look?

Thanks for the help.

Johnny

wdk450

Johnny:
The slides are most likely made by Lippert. Call them (phone number is on the left side of the forum portal page) and ask for tech support help. You need to have your VIN number at the ready.

There is a Lippert online parts catalog here: https://store.lci1.com/home

There are slideout manuals under the "Tools" tab at the top of each forum page, then "Manuals" and other sub-menus to what you want.

TedS

Not interchangeable. The 25076 uses a .19 in. shaft. The 25062 uses a .12 in. shaft.

Attachments

• Accu-Slide Motor List.pdf
    63.9 KB · Views: 7
Re: Gearbox/motor replacement for cable slide out

Thanks everyone for the information. I reached out to Norco Industries in Elkhart, Indiana. They confirmed that the R25076 gearbox is not compatible with the motor I have R25060 because of the drive shaft size difference, as TedS confirmed also. In fact the tech stated that they no longer make the current model motor and gear box kit that I have, kit # 225003. There are after market ones being made though, but as I have found out are on back order until further notice. The techs recommendation was to upgrade to kit # 225007 or 225008, both which have bigger drive shafts and includes the upgraded motor, drive shaft and gearbox. The difference between these kits is the motor. The 225008 are for use on the bigger/heavier slide outs. These kits are the newest ones being manufactured. The tech stated that the upgraded kit replaces the older 225003 and 225004 kits. I am going to replace the entire assembly; motor, gearbox and drive shaft with the updated kit.

Again, thanks for the help.

Johnny

- - - Updated - - -

Not interchangeable. The 25076 uses a .19 in. shaft. The 25062 uses a .12 in. shaft.

Thanks TedS for the update. I printed out the information.

- - - Updated - - -

Johnny:
The slides are most likely made by Lippert. Call them (phone number is on the left side of the forum portal page) and ask for tech support help. You need to have your VIN number at the ready.

There are slideout manuals under the "Tools" tab at the top of each forum page, then "Manuals" and other sub-menus to what you want.

Thanks Tony.

- - - Updated - - -

Johnny:

Soory Bill, called you Tony.

Last edited by a moderator: