Bearing/Seal P/N's for my 7K Lippert/8K MorRyde Disk brakes hub

wdk450

OK, it's my turn to ask for a little help.

After 2 years of sitting in one spot, I am going to move to So. Ca. next Monday. I got the rig together, hitched it up, and took it for a 1 hour test tow on level ground. My truck thermometer said 90 degrees outside. My TPMS was giving me some wildly varying temperature readings for the 4 wheels from 84 degrees to 111 degrees. I pulled over at one point and felt the tire rubbers (I misplaced my IR thermometer in all of the move stuff) and the center of wheel dust cover "cans". Well the tires weren't bad, all similar, but the wheel center cans were too hot to keep my hand on over about 10 seconds. I am worried that the wheel bearings are getting too hot. They are the original 2007 manufacture 7k Lippert axle bearings (I think), but have been serviced every 3 years, or so. In 2013 I had a disk brake upgrade done at MorRyde.

So, to minimize the vehicle downtime, I need to know the generic wheel bearing and seals part numbers for the servicer to get in stock. Are the wheel bearings different after a MorRyde disk brake upgrade? I noted that the MorRyde sales doc said something about an 8K Kodiak Disk/Hub.

Anybody got any part numbers? Maybe I can call MorRyde tomorrow morning.

On Edit: I looked more closely at my MorRyde sales doc and they list out the Kodiak Disk/Hub as p/n HRCM-133-8-9. I did some searching on that part number and came up with this hit from "Redneck Trailer Supplies" that list the bearing an race part numbers for the Kodiak Hub: https://shop.redneck-trailer.com/p-1926-kodiak-13in-8k-hubrotor-916in-studs-rotorhub-133-8-9.aspx I read a 25580 Inner and 02475 Outer bearing. No seal number listed, though.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
BH axles 7K. Parts using the PTB kit by Titan

Seal-Dexter 010-036-00
Inner Bearing- LYC 25580
Outer Bearing- RTK 02475

MKD 215 Universal Brake Pads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wdk450

Yeah, a little deeper websearching came up with an 2017 Heartland forum thread that had the seal number 3 ways - the Dexter 010-036-00, Chicago Rawhide CR22558, and National Seal 472920. I haven't got the time to order in the Dexter seals, so I'll let the mechanic decide.