One in my drive way

It's getting packed for our adventures.
We just sold our house today and are going full time.
We have been gone about 9 months every year and the
house got to be a hassel. (especially in Wisconsin).
Spending the winter in Florida at Collier-Seminole state park.
Spring in Texas and summer in Montana.

Hope we enjoy every minute of it, even if our kids think we are crazy:p

jbeletti

Carroll & Judy,

Congratulations on selling your home today. Woohoo!

Welcome to the first day of new chapter in your lives. How exciting!

Have fun and happy camping.

Jim

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Welcome to the Heartland Forum. Lot os good people and good information.

Ok.. If your going to be going fulltime you need to setup your HOP (Heartland Owners Position). That way we will know where you are if we are in the same area. You can find a few threads about the HOP to help you get it set up.

Next your going to have to join the Heartland Rally in April.

If Jayc will post the dates of the spring and fall rally's for next year it would help.

Tom of Ypsi

I am not Jay but I can tell you the rally in April is the 3d, 4th and 5th at Rayford Crossing in Spring, Tx. This will be our third time attending that rally and it is fun, knowledgable and the commardarie is great. Hope to see you there. Congratulations on selling your house and going fulltime, it is more fun than one can imagine.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Carroll & Judy, Congratulations on your new venture. Lin & I have been at it a couple of years now and love it. Maybe our paths will cross in the future. Good Luck and Travel Safe.

Yall will enjoy retirement. Especially since the price of fuel has gone down. Enjoy it while you can because I feel it will go up again eventually. We were "stuck" in one place for about the last 6 months and FINALLY got to get up and go again. We also just sold our house last week! Whew! It almost had to get foreclosed and just in the nick of time, we got an offer and like pulling teeth, it passed and sold. We won't buy again for a while. Going through selling two houses in the last three years is enough. Anybody know of about 10 acres or more in Texas Hill Country with well and electric for sell? We'll just do that for a base station this time. Forgot about that HOP TxBobcat. We'll have to do that too. Enjoy Carroll and Judy. See yall down the road somewhere.